Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

17 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Yes that is what thinking since we lavish her with so much praise, time to live up to the billing.💖

The Most Perfect Jewel

last night she gave on more topless performance for few minutes from the BR to LR and back I was to slow to take a screen shot from cam 3

BTW, I wrote that she going lost in the big bed she start with normal position after few hours the position changed in 90 deg.  

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

last night she preformed topless again for few minutes from the BR to LR and back I was to slow to take a screen shot from cam 3

BTW, I wrote that she going lost in the big bed she start as normal position after few hours the position chanced in 90 deg.  

We have all seen her with the One Eyed Monster, what I want to know is where the hell is this Jewel, and why is she keeping that sensual sexual sensational part of her life hidden now ? Was it all just a show for the cameras ? It would really disappoint me if that is all it was with many night they spent together.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

We have all seen her with the One Eyed Monster, what I want to know is where the hell is this Jewel, and why is she keeping that sensual sexual sensational part of her life hidden now ? Was it all just a show for the cameras ? It would really disappoint me if that is all it was with many night they spent together.

could be she have a work for her living or it's quite boring to sty all they alone I don't think that she came for the cams otherwise she would giving as much more then she did 

3 minutes ago, rebliz said:

could be she have a work for her living or it's quite boring to sty all they alone I don't think that she came for the cams otherwise she would giving as much more then she did 

Then why come to a house full of cams ?

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Then why come to a house full of cams ?

I  wonder if, and, or how many visitors to these apartments know the cams are there? Participants do, obviously but what about their guests? How many show signs of being self-conscious when visiting? I definitely would.

20 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

How visible are the cams, I wonder?

I m sure that every one knows about these cams and they not a hidden cams