Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

7 hours ago, xenontrioxide said:

She seems to have a habit of sniffing things, sometimes the same things repeatedly. 

Short and not clear what is tings? 

Food? you have to

clothing? every women always smells them 

some other things?

16 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Short and not clear what is tings? 

Food? you have to

clothing? every women always smells them 

some other things?

During one visit Jewell repeatedly picked up an object off the coffee table (damned if I know what it was!) and sniffed at it. She did the same thing to several other objects, but that one in particular she sniffed at least 15 times over the course of the evening. It struck me as slightly compulsive. I could be wrong, maybe it just smelled really nice.

46 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

During one visit Jewell repeatedly picked up an object off the coffee table (damned if I know what it was!) and sniffed at it. She did the same thing to several other objects, but that one in particular she sniffed at least 15 times over the course of the evening. It struck me as slightly compulsive. I could be wrong, maybe it just smelled really nice.

That's more clear explanation when we say sniffing generally we goes to drugs 

Well it looks like the "The Perfect Little Jewel" has taken another leave of absence from Jane and Dicks place. nothing has changed there few several days now. I was really enjoying her presence in the apartment. She is so damn cute.

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well it looks like the "The Perfect Little Jewel" has taken another leave of absence from Jane and Dicks place. nothing has changed there few several days now. I was really enjoying her presence in the apartment. She is so damn cute.

What do you complaining about? we knows that generally she come on the weekends and 2ed you can't trust a women   😀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

What do you complaining about? we knows that generally she come on the weekends and 2ed you can't trust a women   😀

They definitely have a mind of their own, that is for sure. I quit after years trying to understand them. I have learned to co-exist with them instead. 😉

• Like 1