B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Most Awesome Incredible Angel is home, time to watch B-1 while it is worth watching. Man Angel has the tightest firmest little perfect ass..... Yes she does !!! Nice firm hard nipples and the cutest little smile. Tight little pussy to die for. I am truly glad to see the Perfect Little Angel back again.

Truly awesome and incredible as you said Starider.  I'm enjoying watching her right now even though she is doing nothing but getting ready for bed.  I'm hoping for a nice goodnight bate even though these night cameras are hard to see decent. 

Ginger and Sera left tonight in nice dresses and high heels, just like they do when they go to the club.  They have been gone over 7 hours now. It's going on 5:30 am.   Makes you wonder just what kind of party they went to, doesn't it?   

46 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Ginger and Sera left tonight in nice dresses and high heels, just like they do when they go to the club.  They have been gone over 7 hours now. It's going on 5:30 am.   Makes you wonder just what kind of party they went to, doesn't it?   

Not me!

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

It is truly pathetic how these girls treat the very people that provide them with a place to stay!  I don't know if they are home yet or not, but it doesn't make any difference, they don't care about any of you and are totally worthless being on RLC in the first place.  RLC will never do anything about their prized girls though!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It is truly pathetic how these girls treat the very people that provide them with a place to stay!  I don't know if they are home yet or not, but it doesn't make any difference, they don't care about any of you and are totally worthless being on RLC in the first place.  RLC will never do anything about their prized girls though!!

Nope, still not home so it's almost 8 1/2 hours gone now. 

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Nope, still not home so it's almost 8 1/2 hours gone now. 

LOL I feel sorry for you that pay!!  Off to bed now, have a long day of sausage making ahead of me tomorrow.  Take it easy and I hope they fulfill all your fantasies when they get home!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I realize they are entitled to some sort of social life, they aren't prisoners or anything but come on.  2 or 3 nights a week at the clubs till all hours of the morning and then "private parties" besides.  

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I feel sorry for you that pay!!  Off to bed now, have a long day of sausage making ahead of me tomorrow.  Take it easy and I hope they fulfill all your fantasies when they get home!

LOL  sausage making?  Sounds like a greasy way to make a living

I can't help but feel sorry for Ginger.  She would do anything for Sera and she gets treated like crap.  Right now she's horny as hell but Sera isn't having any of it.  She's got Ginger massaging her feet.  I would so love to see Ginger tell Sera exactly where to shove her cold snooty attitude but Ginger isn't that way.