B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do you know what it takes to get kicked off from RLC in terms of low viewer audience or is it the case, that once you’re on, you’re always on no matter what you do and no matter if anybody watches you? My guess is that there is a threshold and the tenants are very much aware of what they have to do at a minimum in order to remain viable and earn that check

If that's true then how do you explain tenants like Sera in B1 who as far as I can see do absolutely nothing yet they are still there.  I have read about others who were almost exactly the same and they stayed as well

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

If that's true then how do you explain tenants like Sera in B1 who as far as I can see do absolutely nothing yet they are still there.  I have read about others who were almost exactly the same and they stayed as well

As far as i am aware RLC doesn't employ managers etc etc to run their apartments, RLC manage them themselves and rely just on the subscriptions so are able to keep all these fees.

Also i assume RLC only provide the tennants with the rent free apartment and possibly the running costs as most tennants do seem to have employment for themselves thus earning a salary. It is a few years since i was with RLC so i may be talking a load of bollocks but its just my views for what its worth.

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Unfortunately she isn't the most epic one, there is this fxxking Daisy who showed nothing, hide from the cams even while showering, hide from cams while changing, sleep and hide under her blanket all day/night and still have the luxury to go out to club.

She stayed for almost 2 months or more. I cannot remember clearly. What I can remember are RLC's consistent failures & mismanagement.

17 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don’t watch RLC so I can’t say much about any tenants. But, surely one’s worth is defined by their ability to attract viewers who then become subscribers. Taking cams and plopping them into 10 random apt would surely fail in a scorching blaze of utter boredom, no? 

il y a 4 minutes, Robwin a dit :

As far as i am aware RLC doesn't employ managers etc etc to run their apartments, RLC manage them themselves and rely just on the subscriptions so are able to keep all these fees.

Also i assume RLC only provide the tennants with the rent free apartment and possibly the running costs as most tennants do seem to have employment for themselves thus earning a salary. It is a few years since i was with RLC so i may be talking a load of bollocks but its just my views for what its worth.

As far as I am aware, there is someone by the name of Nora who manages the Barcelona apartments.

But please think of this logically, does it make sense for RLC to not have someone to manage them? 

And as long as you have installed cameras and interactions between the tenants and the employer, you should have proper management.

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

As far as I am aware, there is someone by the name of Nora who manages the Barcelona apartments.

But please think of this logically, does it make sense for RLC to not have someone to manage them? 

And as long as you have installed cameras and interactions between the tenants and the employer, you should have proper management.

Yes i do remember Nora and her boyfriend Kiko i think his name was. You  are right she did manage the Barecelona apartment and live there as well for a while but I have never heard of managers for any other apartment thats not to say there are not any. 

Having said that i think the Barcelona apartments are special ones just used for models or similar girls who perhaps stay there whilst on assignments as most of them only ever seemed to stay for short periods so maybe their agencies paid RLC a fee for the use of them. I don't know only guessing.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

This is very unexpected.

Has Beatrice ever even been to B1 before?

Dont think she has or maybe, cant remember, but I suspected maybe she would go out with them when I saw her leave b4 for the club.