B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Where the Hell is Laima  ????   Did she leave for B4  ???  Where did she sleep  ???

Laima? She has been in B4 all night and left there around 1220

This is the first I've been able to log on today.  Can someone tell me if there is something going on with Sera and Ginger that they don't seem to even be talking.  Ginger had that nice bate earlier but as far as I can see she stayed in her room until Sera and Angelina left a few minutes ago.  Then she finally came out of her room and went into the bathroom.  Are they having a problem?

The Most Awesome Incredible Angel is home, time to watch B-1 while it is worth watching. Man Angel has the tightest firmest little perfect ass..... Yes she does !!! Nice firm hard nipples and the cutest little smile. Tight little pussy to die for. I am truly glad to see the Perfect Little Angel back again.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Most Awesome Incredible Angel is home, time to watch B-1 while it is worth watching. Man Angel has the tightest firmest little perfect ass..... Yes she does !!! Nice firm hard nipples and the cutest little smile. Tight little pussy to die for. I am truly glad to see the Perfect Little Angel back again.

She just oozes pure class..she did 1st stay, IMO....❤️