R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

it's pleasant to watch this apartment with a life now and a good atmosphere it's totally different right now

Always felt house had good potential,it's an big house but still narrow enought that we can have good close views,house itself still looks one of the most luxury in rlc,But of course without people living in it was lost and was an big waste.

• Like 2

This apartment makes us think we have a Serafima #2 and her bimbo's. How nice Kristy stages the apartment with her entourage just like Serafima. The only difference is Kristy's meat head is there. Same old boring atmosphere just different players. For all the Kristy lovers enjoy. We all have different taste. She was boring before and is boring now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Always felt house had good potential,it's an big house but still narrow enought that we can have good close views,house itself still looks one of the most luxury in rlc,But of course without people living in it was lost and was an big waste.

why rlc waited so long for doing this ! this is my regret

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

This apartment makes us think we have a Serafima #2 and her bimbo's. How nice Kristy stages the apartment with her entourage just like Serafima. The only difference is Kristy's meat head is there. Same old boring atmosphere just different players. For all the Kristy lovers enjoy. We all have different taste. She was boring before and is boring now.

They can't do worst than the absolutely joke Motel travel agency that is the other Roommates house.At least with K&M&A&R we have totaly natural girls,much better than "plastic",artificial dolls other houses have.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

why rlc waited so long for doing this ! this is my regret

Simple response my friend..because is rlc😅.This will probraby give rlc more money,with cute girls that actualy do their things,life's  in the house they probraby will have more people watching and of course paying.Not talking about Rosa of course..that girl will never do her life in cams😂.Good reopen till now for sure.

1 minute ago, northguy said:

If this is indication of future life in apartment, I think it's a hit. If now sex in bathroom, cam 10 will be overloaded.

Agree,think it's needs more people in,Mara boyfriend,others friends etc and place could be top3 of rlc or even the top one.