R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

I always knew that ANGELS would be a perfect fit to this Penthouse, I have been spending most of my time on the Penthouse now the ANGELS have arrived in style. So looking forward to the development of Rosalie & Alana. These two are the more conservative of the four girls, but you know what they say about that type of person, once they get their fire burning LOOK OUT. I am ready to see another one of their famous parties again. Burn Baby Burn.

Image result for cmon on baby light my fire

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I always knew that ANGELS would be a perfect fit to this Penthouse, I have been spending most of my time on the Penthouse now the ANGELS have arrived in style. So looking forward to the development of Rosalie & Alana. These two are the more conservative of the four girls, but you know what they say about that type of person, once they get their fire burning LOOK OUT. I am ready to see another one of their famous parties again. Burn Baby Burn.

Image result for cmon on baby light my fire

Yeah, Rosalie might be a little immature (just turned 22) but so so cute. Alana might be very important for the girl group. Let's see.

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The kitchen dining table was been pushed and pushed to the corner to kitchen that now we barely can see the persons that are sited in one of the sides of it.Makes no sense.

Yes and it needs to be returned to original position.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ConanSp said:

As far as I know he is just a friend, he is the one that shared Kaley's bed with Angel Kat the night Mara had sex in restroom.

Maybe colored friend..it's  the only dude i seen her having prelims,in kaley old bed(long long months ago)she and him played,he sucked her boobs etc,if was more i don't know because they were mostly underblankets.

2 hours ago, ConanSp said:

Yes and it needs to be returned to original position.

Totaly,house it's finaly well filmed by cams,if residents "sabotage" the clean views but moving things(in this case the table)then what's the point of the improved cams.I understand they stay closer to window and sun and stuff but it also cuts views from viewers.It just need to be moved an couple inches front.

39 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,house it's finaly well filmed by cams,if residents "sabotage" the clean views but moving things(in this case the table)then what's the point of the improved cams.I understand they stay closer to window and sun and stuff but it also cuts views from viewers.It just need to be moved an couple inches front.

They are new here. Don't realize the cams. Think they will learn.

• Upvote 1