R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

2 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

I think it just coincidence, RLC sees the same thing we see, and seen that the light was effecting the cam and contacted Kristy 

Rlc doing something so fast!?Not how i know them,still waiting for some cam problems in some houses to be resolved..one year passed..nothing.Would say the girls were reading cc(probraby Kristy)and she decide do move lamp.

il y a 4 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Rlc doing something so fast!?Not how i know them,still waiting for some cam problems in some houses to be resolved..one year passed..nothing.Would say the girls were reading cc(probraby Kristy)and she decide do move lamp.

I have to agree with you i don't think it was RLC.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well in that case, Kristy; can you please tell Alana when in bed playing on her phone to do it naked like Kaley used to do 

16 minutes ago, firewall said:

nice first sex in kami bed for kristy, I think the bed don't know what's going on right now 😁

The poor bed forgeted what those of things were😁.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Well in that case, Kristy; can you please tell Alana when in bed playing on her phone to do it naked like Kaley used to do 

Hehe,but honestly i hope she behaves a lot diferent than the ex resident.

il y a 1 minute, ConanSp a dit :

That was strange Mara got a text and then immediately started masturbating, looked a little uncomfortable but she got it done covered of course  

Probably a photo of her BF naked or something,

• Like 1

A good show in this apartment tonight. All the girls went to shower so that we could study their bodies, and Kristy had sex with that crazy acting boyfriend. Kristy has learned some oral sex but she does not let the guy lick her pussy. And in the end the guy always wants to cum on her face, which is a positive change for us watchers, but it seems that Kristy tries to take a position where the cum hits rather her chest than face, at least tonight she succeeded in that. Too bad the guy does not care of Kristy´s climax, she would deserve it too, I have never seen her really reach it.