B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #3

47 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I didn't notice until just now that this is Beatrice's second time here.  I guess thatreally surprises me because I just don't see her worth here other than an occasional decent bate.  

as you know she is more then that .. she was in b2 on her first stay....but their is only one girl.. that in her very first time . on RLC was in b2 ,then b1 then b4. and that was the super star dalia  ..and seeing  that she is the only girl .that RLC has ever done that with . im glad to say she was and  is my girl.. and their is only one that I can put up there with dalia and that's  monica..and they have her in the girls of b4 but she never lived in b4.she was in b1 when it first opened then she came to b2. on her second stay...

9 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I didn't notice until just now that this is Beatrice's second time here.  I guess thatreally surprises me because I just don't see her worth here other than an occasional decent bate.  

She did a lesbian scene with Luci when Luci was in B3

Anybody know who Laura is waiting for in the tub?  I don't see anybody home but Adelita and she's in her room.   Laura has candles around the tub and 2 glasses of wine so she's expecting someone.

20 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Anybody know who Laura is waiting for in the tub?  I don't see anybody home but Adelita and she's in her room.   Laura has candles around the tub and 2 glasses of wine so she's expecting someone.

me 😉 

20 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Dont think she is expecting someone, this is just for herself making it cozy 🙂

Elvira is also home and in her bed.