B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #3

40 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think that is what you have been waiting for 😏

It's probably no big deal for you cause you've seen it before but I haven't.  The only thing I've really seen her do in almost 5 weeks is that one night a couple weeks ago when she and Laura ate each other out.  That's it.😩

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Elvira and Adelita naked show with the lights in the middle of the beds is a nice gesture--but

worthless for us because it is too far away from the cams to appreciate it IMO 

If they have to do it with the lights off and just a few candles the least they could do is move it closer to the camera so we can see better.  I'd rather they move closer and leave the lights on instead of those candles.  I don't like those night time cameras.  I'm just in a mood to complain I guess😁

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It's probably no big deal for you cause you've seen it before but I haven't.  The only thing I've really seen her do in almost 5 weeks is that one night a couple weeks ago when she and Laura ate each other out.  That's it.😩

Yeah I saw it....for a while, but it wasn’t like the show with Elvira so I stopped watching it after a few minutes.....it looked  too fake...at least for me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

If one more guy tells me about that super fantastic show with Mila and Elvira I'm going to hunt you all down and fill you full of buckshot.  😒 

Ha ha...calm down my friend, I don’t want to upset you, I’m just saying my opinion😊....

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I wonder what real pleasure Adelita is deriving from sucking on a rubber dildo--

Maybe she is like Linda Lovelace 😏

Just like me last night you make do with what you have.