B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #3

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

If one more guy tells me about that super fantastic show with Mila and Elvira I'm going to hunt you all down and fill you full of buckshot.  😒 

Calm down, I'm sure they are making it out to be way more than it was.  This forum tends to do that on a very frequent basis.  You will learn when you have wasted enough of your hard earned money on them!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Calm down, I'm sure they are making it out to be way more than it was.  This forum tends to do that on a very frequent basis.  You will learn when you have wasted enough of your hard earned money on them!

I'm plenty calm.  I was just bullshittin.  Time to close up and head home.  Can't decide tonight between buffalo chicken sandwich and Corona or pizza and Corona or just Corona and Corona.  I'll figure it out on the way. Be back in an hour or so

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm plenty calm.  I was just bullshittin.  Time to close up and head home.  Can't decide tonight between buffalo chicken sandwich and Corona or pizza and Corona or just Corona and Corona.  I'll figure it out on the way. Be back in an hour or so

You didn't give your 4th choice...buffalo chicken sandwich and pizza...😏

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That's not an option.  Got to have the Corona.😊 Life is good with Corona

Yes, you need something to wash the scran (Geordie word for 'food') down. Do you stick the slice of lime in the bottle neck...?

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, you need something to wash the scran (Geordie word for 'food') down. Do you stick the slice of lime in the bottle neck...?

I do at the pubs because it's served with lime  but at home I don't waste my time with lime.