B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #3

17 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm plenty calm.  I was just bullshittin.  Time to close up and head home.  Can't decide tonight between buffalo chicken sandwich and Corona or pizza and Corona or just Corona and Corona.  I'll figure it out on the way. Be back in an hour or so

LOL tough decisions Don't!  Please just don't be like the guys named Fagen or Happyone and I could name several others but whats the point, (Edited)!! Everything RLC does is good with them and that doesn't make it any good for people like you!  I didn't realize until tonight how much Noldy has fallen off the bandwagon.  He used to comment on everything the girls did, especially when they left the house/apartments.  Now all he comments on is when they arrive at another apartment.  I like the shit out of Noldy but he has let me down way too much here lately.  Diane, according to him was supposed to leave when her fuck buddy left, at least that was what Noldy posted and now I read where she is still there or should I say that she is there every now and then.  What happened to that little tidbit Noldy?  At any rate Don't, I hope you enjoyed whatever it was you decided to get for dinner!  By the way, you have a married girlfriend that tell's you, you have the best tongue in Texas.  You both must live in the panhandle is all I have to say :).......send her down South in my direction and lets make her the judge!!  Have a good night neighbor!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL tough decisions Don't!  Please just don't be like the guys named Fagen or Happyone and I could name several others but whats the point, (Edited)!! Everything RLC does is good with them and that doesn't make it any good for people like you!  I didn't realize until tonight how much Noldy has fallen off the bandwagon.  He used to comment on everything the girls did, especially when they left the house/apartments.  Now all he comments on is when they arrive at another apartment.  I like the shit out of Noldy but he has let me down way too much here lately.  Diane, according to him was supposed to leave when her fuck buddy left, at least that was what Noldy posted and now I read where she is still there or should I say that she is there every now and then.  What happened to that little tidbit Noldy?  At any rate Don't, I hope you enjoyed whatever it was you decided to get for dinner!  By the way, you have a married girlfriend that tell's you, you have the best tongue in Texas.  You both must live in the panhandle is all I have to say :).......send her down South in my direction and lets make her the judge!!  Have a good night neighbor!

When her BF left I asked didnt you say he was staying here till she left, and then he said at the hotel.

But who knows, maybe the info he was given was incorrect of things changed, with these girls you never know for sure, and Noldus can only tell what he has been told. And since those who provides the information dont post it in public we will just have to go with what we get from him 🙂

LOL tough decisions Don't!  Please just don't be like the guys named Fagen or Happyone and I could name several others but whats the point, (Edited)!!  Everything RLC does is good with them and that doesn't make it any good for people like you!  I didn't realize until tonight how much Noldy has fallen off the bandwagon.  He used to comment on everything the girls did, especially when they left the house/apartments.  Now all he comments on is when they arrive at another apartment.  I like the shit out of Noldy but he has let me down way too much here lately.  Diane, according to him was supposed to leave when her fuck buddy left, at least that was what Noldy posted and now I read where she is still there or should I say that she is there every now and then.  What happened to that little tidbit Noldy?  At any rate Don't, I hope you enjoyed whatever it was you decided to get for dinner!  By the way, you have a married girlfriend that tell's you, you have the best tongue in Texas.  You both must live in the panhandle is all I have to say :).......send her down South in my direction and lets make her the judge!!  Have a good night neighbor!

Thanks for the suggestion but if you don't mind I think I'll hang on to her for a while.  My  mama raised a smart boy.:biggrin:

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am sure that dontgetnone, Fagen, Noldus, and other people in here realize that some just make bad comments about others just to make themselves feel more important and liked. 

Guess what?  It ain't working☺️

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am sure that dontgetnone, Fagen, Noldus, and other people in here realize that some just make bad comments about others just to make themselves feel more important and liked. 

Isn't it like always, strange how some guys that haven't watched RLC themselves in 2 years, yet they know everything so much better than everyone else.

• Like 3

LOL tough decisions Don't!  Please just don't be like the guys named Fagen or Happyone and I could name several others but whats the point, (Edited)!!  Everything RLC does is good with them and that doesn't make it any good for people like you!  I didn't realize until tonight how much Noldy has fallen off the bandwagon.  He used to comment on everything the girls did, especially when they left the house/apartments.  Now all he comments on is when they arrive at another apartment.  I like the shit out of Noldy but he has let me down way too much here lately.  Diane, according to him was supposed to leave when her fuck buddy left, at least that was what Noldy posted and now I read where she is still there or should I say that she is there every now and then.  What happened to that little tidbit Noldy?  At any rate Don't, I hope you enjoyed whatever it was you decided to get for dinner!  By the way, you have a married girlfriend that tell's you, you have the best tongue in Texas.  You both must live in the panhandle is all I have to say :).......send her down South in my direction and lets make her the judge!!  Have a good night neighbor!

The Subject is what goes on inside the Apartment. Calling other People Out by what they comment on is one thing but the little snide remarks that follow will only create disruption and create a lot of posts having to be removed. 

• Like 5

I am surprised that isn't any mention about that alluring, sensual bate by Mila on her bed last night or did I miss it?

Initially I thought it was another short puss play but it turned out quite well didn't it?

Thank you Mila for that little sweet moment, you have been MIA in this category for far too long ☺️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Subject is what goes on inside the Apartment. Calling other People Out by what they comment on is one thing but the little snide remarks that follow will only create disruption and create a lot of posts having to be removed. 

I'm sorry SC316, I forgot that this forum was rated PG-13!!