B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #3

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

I'm not a fun of Bea so i will give a right to Mila....i really liked the way she kept her temper.

I have to agree with you.  Whatever Mila said I'm sure was quite innocent and not intended to offend Bea.  I don't get the impression that Mila is like that but Bea seems like a loaded pistol at times and very moody.  She appears to also be very clingy.  I think she is a very lonely girl.  I don't care for her at all.

I agree, you said everything..that's why i don't like her....personally i think( many members disagree with me) she is the reason why Elvira is not hang out any more with Mila, she got in between them and took Elvira with her side.

4 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I agree, you said everything..that's why i don't like her....personally i think( many members disagree with me) she is the reason why Elvira is not hang out any more with Mila, she got in between them and took Elvira with her side.

I can't comment one way or the other on that because that was all before I subscribed to RLC but I wouldn't doubt it at all.  It's a shame because I really hoped to see Mila and Elvira together.  Everybody posts how awesome they were.  

I think Bea and Laima should get together.  They are both very strange girls and might be just what each other needs. 

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

They hang out together, but they are doing only massage.

They should expand their horizons some😁   I don't know what to say about Laima.  I don't know if she even really likes sex.  From the little I've seen she never gets completely naked and she likes to hang on everyone.  Lately it seems like she is Diane's constant shadow and who knows who she hung onto before Diane. 

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

They should expand their horizons some😁   I don't know what to say about Laima.  I don't know if she even really likes sex.  From the little I've seen she never gets completely naked and she likes to hang on everyone.  Lately it seems like she is Diane's constant shadow and who knows who she hung onto before Diane. 

Laima is a good girl but nothing else....she doesn't fit there, before Diane she was more hang with Bea.

8 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Laima is a good girl but nothing else....she doesn't fit there, before Diane she was more hang with Bea.

I have no doubt she is a good girl but you're right, she doesn't fit there.  I didn't pay $75 to subscribe to a site full of good girls. I can see good girls free on local television.  

25 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I have no doubt she is a good girl but you're right, she doesn't fit there.  I didn't pay $75 to subscribe to a site full of good girls. I can see good girls free on local television.  

And the worst thing you know what it is? Seeing Elvira leaving and Laima staying more time. I can not stand this. 

1 hour ago, JohnTheod said:

And the worst thing you know what it is? Seeing Elvira leaving and Laima staying more time. I can not stand this. 

Do we really know she is leaving aready?  We had a lot of speculation the other day but it didn't happen.