B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #3

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Going out to the club with Mila and the gang?😊

I wouldnt  piss on mila if she was on fire...if Elvira leaves before mila. its only that Elvira isn't making RLC money outside the apt. like mila and her work partner sera does...  oh by the way im back

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I wouldnt  piss on mila if she was on fire...if Elvira leaves before mila. its only that Elvira isn't making RLC money outside the apt. like mila and her work partner sera does...  oh by the way im back

Good. I wouldn't want her to catch whatever it is that you have... You don't like Mila, we get it, let it go... wow... 😐

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

Good. I wouldn't want her to catch whatever it is that you have... You don't like Mila, we get it, let it go... wow... 😐

and you don't have to read my post so why are you ...wow

21 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Bud please read the rules OK.

Global Rules

(Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)

1) First and Foremost it's Important to Remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net Open Forum Boards has Tenants Living in the Confines of these Apartments and Sharing their Daily Lives and they do not use their Actual First Names. The Names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the Security and the Well being of Their Tenants and Their Safety. Topics are Created in Each Apartment and Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments. Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.   

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Bud please read the rules OK.

Global Rules

(Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)

1) First and Foremost it's Important to Remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net Open Forum Boards has Tenants Living in the Confines of these Apartments and Sharing their Daily Lives and they do not use their Actual First Names. The Names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the Security and the Well being of Their Tenants and Their Safety. Topics are Created in Each Apartment and Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments. Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.   

sorry