B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

All 3 girls on Sera's bed--and she is the only one naked :biggrin:

I see that the butts have it, But, But, But, all are clad in panties as usual. One night of covered up naked Sera is all we can expect from her as she has now shown that she can sleep in the nude sort of I guess. It takes time for these girls to warm up the voyeurs and that is normal nd expected. But, But, But, 115 days and or in Sera's case 65 nights. 😎

I am about to run out of time to give her title I promised and old friend I would if she eve deserved the praise and the title.

SERA the most SEXUAL, SENSATIONAL, SATISFYING, SUCCULENT, SWEET, SUGGESTIVE, STUNNING, SEXSTRAVED, SPECIAL SWEETHART of a Blonde Bombshell. But, But, But, I can bring myself to say that for him yet ??? WHEN will I have the chance ?

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Pleasantly Surprised, and now quite Saddened by Sera. You go from the highest of highs with anticipation to the lowest of lows with Sera's actions. 💖 to this 😈

Looks like I am the only holdout that is left, but I made promise to my friend Cheesy, and I will always stand by my word.  Day 115 and counting down really quick now. 

• Like 1

Tonight Sera was reaching out to Ginger (not so much physically although that was the clearest evidence) but psychologically. I felt sorry for her that Ginger didn't respond. I know Ginger has been repeatedly rebuffed by Sera and is perhaps hurt by all the rejection but Sera really seemed to want to engage with her in a meaningful way.

I think the Ice Queen is melting and was in great need of some real affection. I hope she succeeds in her new found quest for Gingers attention. My heart went out to her. It was far better to watch than the silly shows of the other Barcelona girls.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, van the man said:

Tonight Sera was reaching out to Ginger (not so much physically although that was the clearest evidence) but psychologically. I felt sorry for her that Ginger didn't respond. I know Ginger has been repeatedly rebuffed by Sera and is perhaps hurt by all the rejection but Sera really seemed to want to engage with her in a meaningful way.

I think the Ice Queen is melting and was in great need of some real affection. I hope she succeeds in her new found quest for Gingers attention. My heart went out to her. It was far better to watch than the silly shows of the other Barcelona girls.

I just watched the replay because it happened while I was still at work and had too many guys in and out of my office. I can't feel sorry for Sera over tonight because you're right, Ginger has been repeatedly rebuffed by Sera.  It almost seems like the only time Sera wants to fool around with Ginger is when she knows Ginger isn't in the mood.  I would love to see them reach a compromise and work together but I don't know if it will ever happen.   

il y a 56 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I just watched the replay because it happened while I was still at work and had too many guys in and out of my office. I can't feel sorry for Sera over tonight because you're right, Ginger has been repeatedly rebuffed by Sera.  It almost seems like the only time Sera wants to fool around with Ginger is when she knows Ginger isn't in the mood.  I would love to see them reach a compromise and work together but I don't know if it will ever happen.   

Yes, finally someone see her true self. 

She knows exactly when to and when not to initiate anything. I already said much earlier, she is ahead of the game and always want to have control.

Guys please wake up, SHE IS NOT INTERESTED TO PLEASE US VIEWERS. EVERYTHING ABOUT HER ON-CAM IS FAKE AND ORCHESTRATED.

From the camera angles to how much she want or not want to show. Just see the previous fake "kissing scene". 

Why do you all still think she will do or show anything for us?

After 110++ days, no direct spread pussy on her bed. No open solo bate on her bed and when she "bates" in the tub, it was all fake. When she goes to bed naked, she hides under the blanket. 

Why are you guys are still behaving like dogs waiting for her to kindly take pity on you & drop a bone each night? 🤔

Edited by SierraTM
edit
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes, finally someone see her true self. 

She knows exactly when to and when not to initiate anything. I already said much earlier, she is ahead of the game and always want to have control.

Guys please wake up, SHE IS NOT INTERESTED TO PLEASE US VIEWERS. EVERYTHING ABOUT HER ON-CAM IS FAKE AND ORCHESTRATED.

From the camera angles to how much she want or not want to show. Just see the previous fake "kissing scene". 

Why do you all still think she will do or show anything for us?

After 110++ days, no direct spread pussy on her bed. No open solo bate on her bed and when she "bates" in the tub, it was all fake. When she goes to bed naked, she hides under the blanket. 

Why are you guys are still behaving like dogs waiting for her to kindly take pity on you & drop a bone each night? 🤔

I still watch her because let's face it, she's fucking hot.  I am not subscribing to RLC solely for Sera.  That would be crazy but as long as I am paying and most of the time there is so little else to watch in  any other apartments I'll probably continue to watch her. One of these days she may get a wild hair up her ass and totally blow us all away.  I won't hold my breath though. 

Il y a 1 heure, dontgetnone a dit :

I still watch her because let's face it, she's fucking hot.  I am not subscribing to RLC solely for Sera.  That would be crazy but as long as I am paying and most of the time there is so little else to watch in  any other apartments I'll probably continue to watch her. One of these days she may get a wild hair up her ass and totally blow us all away.  I won't hold my breath though. 

Yes with makeup and the right clothes, she is but her black face turns me off. 

Everyone has been waiting for her to "blow us away" but "doing nothing" is the norm for a long while now.

Again, I repeat myself. RLC is the culprit here. They should either kick her earlier & bring in a more willing participant or just FXXKING PAY HER WHAT SHE wants.

But of course, since when RLC will do the right thing for their viewers? 😏

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes with makeup and the right clothes, she is but her black face turns me off. 

Everyone has been waiting for her to "blow us away" but "doing nothing" is the norm for a long while now.

Again, I repeat myself. RLC is the culprit here. They should either kick her earlier & bring in a more willing participant or just FXXKING PAY HER WHAT SHE wants.

But of course, since when RLC will do the right thing for their viewers? 😏

From what I've seen so far that's an easy question to answer.  When Hell freezes over