Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

From what I have seen, they have already beaten her in the ass .. Ha ha ha .... The bruise she has is to give her strength .. Ha ha ha .. Leora She told Paul that he was the one who did it for give him a kiss .. And Paul has believed it .. Ha ha ha ha

10 minutes ago, raul399 said:

From what I have seen, they have already beaten her in the ass .. Ha ha ha .... The bruise she has is to give her strength .. Ha ha ha .. Leora She told Paul that he was the one who did it for give him a kiss .. And Paul has believed it .. Ha ha ha ha

Really, wow

2 days ago Paul was jealous .. Leora had gone out with a friend .. And Leora's friends are not to Paul's liking .. Leora told him that he was not going with his friends that were not to his liking ... Paul said rude words a leora and she replied that it is not sold on the street .. she just likes to do it at home ... And Paul said to that comment: I only love you .. That's what happened when they got angry ..
Before leaving Paul recriminated a couple to marturbarse in the fourth bathroom .. And she replied that it is always the same

5 minutes ago, raul399 said:

2 days ago Paul was jealous .. Leora had gone out with a friend .. And Yulia's friends are not to Paul's liking .. Leora told him that he was not going with his friends that were not to his liking ... Paul said rude words a leora and she replied that it is not sold on the street .. she just likes to do it at home ... And Paul said to that comment: I only love you .. That's what happened when they got angry ..
Before leaving Paul recriminated a couple to marturbarse in the fourth bathroom .. And she replied that it is always the same

Keep up the good work.