Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

She was rolling along like a Trooper until Paul opened the door then she lost her sail after that moment.   She went to the Bathroom after that so don't know if she completed the mission or just showered to freshen up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not great, feeling pretty sick and down, in heaps of pain. Only 13 days to go to my operation.

Stick around cause Leora will miss you if you're not around to post comments about her

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She was rolling along like a Trooper until Paul opened the door then she lost her sail after that moment.   She went to the Bathroom after that so don't know if she completed the mission or just showered to freshen up.

Damn Paul again.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Wishing you all the best and hang in there mate!

Hope the operation sorts it for you.

Thank-you means a lot.

23 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Stick around cause Leora will miss you if you're not around to post comments about her

I'm trying too when my illness lets me. Watching Leora dance before she bates helps me take my mind off my pain.

I love the thought that Leora reads my comments.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not great, feeling pretty sick and down, in heaps of pain. Only 13 days to go to my operation.

I now have sufficient WiFi strength to catch up with the news , although not enough to watch The Little One...I'm sad to hear you're not feeling great Aussie mate...keep your chin up and good luck with the operation, its always good to have a yarn with you.....Be lucky mate, from a whinging Pom 👍

• Like 1