Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I get your point completely, but as a matter of interest I would be interested to know your age profile, if you wouldn't mind. not exact age but age group ie; 18-30  31-40 41-50  51-60 or  51+ and how many years married...Thank's :smile:

51+ and my wife of 12 years is 15 years younger than me. We have lived in Europe, Asia and Africa so I think I know quite a bit about different cultures. I was previously married to a Belgium girl, then had a Ukrainian girlfriend, a Philippine, a Bulgarian, a Russian and now married to a Romanian girl. That is her picture in my avatar.

You might call me "wordly wise"...:biggrin: 

24 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

51+ and my wife of 12 years is 15 years younger than me. We have lived in Europe, Asia and Africa so I think I know quite a bit about different cultures. I was previously married to a Belgium girl, then had a Ukrainian girlfriend, a Philippine, a Bulgarian, a Russian and now married to a Romanian girl. That is her picture in my avatar.

You might call me "wordly wise"...:biggrin: 

Yes you are worldly wise indeed, but with respect to your previous posting regarding their relationship,its worth remembering what you were like when you were in your mid twenties, I remember mine as the days I had a permanent erection, and couldn't keep my hands of my wife's body ( sound familiar to other guys? ), and although after my thirties things slowed down considerably, I was throughout my forties and fifties still enjoying wonderful sex with my wife 4-5 times per week.

My point being that I have always recognised that Paul has a low libido ( No crime in that ) and the fact he is on camera 24/7 being critiqued by all the so called super-studs of the world does not help, but knowing that his woman puts the bread on the table, and to my mind fully accepting the situation ( otherwise he would get another job ) then why does he shadow her everywhere, why not leave her to her own devices to do what she enjoys doing, and he can amuse himself with his pleasure of life... his addiction to his laptop, and sleeping.

She would be happy, he would be happy, and wouldn't we be joyously happy also.

Nice Avatar Boitoske. ::)

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes you are worldly wise indeed, but with respect to your previous posting regarding their relationship,its worth remembering what you were like when you were in your mid twenties, I remember mine as the days I had a permanent erection, and couldn't keep my hands of my wife's body ( sound familiar to other guys? ), and although after my thirties things slowed down considerably, I was throughout my forties and fifties still enjoying wonderful sex with my wife 4-5 times per week.

My point being that I have always recognised that Paul has a low libido ( No crime in that ) and the fact he is on camera 24/7 being critiqued by all the so called super-studs of the world does not help, but knowing that his woman puts the bread on the table, and to my mind fully accepting the situation ( otherwise he would get another job ) then why does he shadow her everywhere, why not leave her to her own devices to do what she enjoys doing, and he can amuse himself with his pleasure of life... his addiction to his laptop, and sleeping.

She would be happy, he would be happy, and wouldn't we be joyously happy also.

Nice Avatar Boitoske. ::)

A wise view of which I do concur mates.