Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Hi every body, do you have read the topic i have posted above about Sam & Eva, are you Premium RLC to make such affirmations, the main goal of the RLC project is to make a maximum of money I think and that is perhaps why they play with the voyeurs that we are, as in the moment that moreau speaks above where they laugh. is precisely because they do it at the joke (do not forget that it's not full real life cams) some of the parts are scenarios that require participants to perform.If you have not read the topic I'm referring to click on the link just above :angel:

Bonjour tout le monde avez-vous lu le sujet que j'ai posté ci-dessus à propos de sam & Eva, Etes-vous Premium RLC pour faire de telles affirmations, le but du RLC projet c'est de faire un maximum d'argent je pense et c'est peut être pour cela que  quand ils jouent avec les voyeurs que nous sommes, comme dans le moment dont moreau parle plus haut où ils rigoles c'est justement parce qu'ils le font à la blague( n'oublier pas que ce n'est pas du full real life cams) certaines partie sont des scénarios que demande aux participants de prester. Si vous n'avez pas lu le topic auquel je fais référence cliquer sur le lien juste au dessus :angel:

13 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

Hi every body, do you have read the topic i have posted above about Sam & Eva, are you Premium RLC to make such affirmations, the main goal of the RLC project is to make a maximum of money I think and that is perhaps why they play with the voyeurs that we are, as in the moment that moreau speaks above where they laugh. is precisely because they do it at the joke (do not forget that it's not full real life cams) some of the parts are scenarios that require participants to perform.If you have not read the topic I'm referring to click on the link just above :angel:

Bonjour tout le monde avez-vous lu le sujet que j'ai posté ci-dessus à propos de sam & Eva, Etes-vous Premium RLC pour faire de telles affirmations, le but du RLC projet c'est de faire un maximum d'argent je pense et c'est peut être pour cela que  quand ils jouent avec les voyeurs que nous sommes, comme dans le moment dont moreau parle plus haut où ils rigoles c'est justement parce qu'ils le font à la blague( n'oublier pas que ce n'est pas du full real life cams) certaines partie sont des scénarios que demande aux participants de prester. Si vous n'avez pas lu le topic auquel je fais référence cliquer sur le lien juste au dessus :angel:

that is true.     Since very few users understand Russian, we can also be wrong in our assessment
but the forum lifes from our (wrong/right) comments

21 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

Hi every body, do you have read the topic i have posted above about Sam & Eva, are you Premium RLC to make such affirmations, the main goal of the RLC project is to make a maximum of money I think and that is perhaps why they play with the voyeurs that we are, as in the moment that moreau speaks above where they laugh. is precisely because they do it at the joke (do not forget that it's not full real life cams) some of the parts are scenarios that require participants to perform.If you have not read the topic I'm referring to click on the link just above

Well for one, it isn't Sam and Eva's sole priority to make RLC money. They don't work for the company. If anything you can say they want to make money themselves, but even that I would disagree with because in what world do you see anybody trying to make more money on this site by not doing anything sexual for days and sometimes weeks on end?

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well for one, it isn't Sam and Eva's sole priority to make RLC money. They don't work for the company. If anything you can say they want to make money themselves, but even that I would disagree with because in what world do you see anybody trying to make more money on this site by not doing anything sexual for days and sometimes weeks on end?

I think everyone has right ;

RLC it is pay per points; Viewer free camera x time = gives little points; Viewer pay camera x time = gives big points; apartment is free

the actors want to make a lot of money ; It's a business

This is only possible with a lot of action,  or with sex, with visitorsex and with real life....on pay cameras, start on free switch to pay camera

that's OK

the question is what is real, what is played, is there a script? I don't know, I don't want to know.

i like Eva, i like illusions  😎

Il y a 7 heures, nadiuska a dit :

quiet evening, usual flat life ..... but until when ???

The bubble of cock-blocking has to burst eventually.  Let's hope it happens before Sam's testicles burst first.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, franklin a dit :

La bulle de blocage des queues doit finalement éclater. Espérons que cela se produira avant que les testicules de Sam éclatent.

branlette derrière le rideau de WC pour Sam