Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Eva è uscita con pc e cartellette di lavoro in borsa... aveva un vestito di ricambio che ha "concordato " con Sam....E sicuramente secondo me  non è da Baldy, anchè l'altra sera non era invitato alla sera hot

• Like 1

il y a 23 minutes, nadiuska a dit :

Eva è uscita con pc e cartellette di lavoro in borsa... aveva un vestito di ricambio che ha "concordato " con Sam....E sicuramente secondo me  non è da Baldy, anchè l'altra sera non era invitato alla sera hot

I agree.  Eva didn't pack any toys - just a laptop, study folder, chargers and a spare dress.  A strange set of items if the idea was to enjoy a night of passion.  The study folder was the same one she was using with her English tutor in the afternoon.

That said, I'm sure Eva "returns the favour" whenever her female friends do something for her.  On this occasion, I don't think it was the case.

• Like 1

RLC reveals that Eva is "on vacation" until tomorrow - which leaves Sam in the apartment on his own for a whole evening and night.  What could possibly happen...?  😜

Eva al momento, per quello che so, ha fatto sesso una volta sola in casa senza Sam, forse un suo ex. Poi il 28 aprile è stata fuori la notte, forse era in una spa, forse no, ma sicuramente è rientrata senza il reggiseno (rosso) che ormai manca...Ha solo gli slip

Questa volta non ha ricambi dietro, vedremo...

25 minutes ago, franklin said:

RLC reveals that Eva is "on vacation" until tomorrow - which leaves Sam in the apartment on her own for a whole evening and night. What could possibly happen ...?  😜

So does anyone stop to think that she might have family-parents, siblings, etc that she might visit???  Or is that just too unexciting a proposition 😏

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

So does anyone stop to think that she might have family-parents, siblings, etc that she might visit???  Or is that just too unexciting a proposition 😏

I never really believed that she was fucking other guys out of the apartment and I have reason to believe that she isn't right now.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I never really believed that she was fucking other guys out of the apartment and I have reason to believe that she isn't right now.

Exactly :biggrin: (as I believe you once said)