R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

2 hours ago, firewall said:

have you contacted the rlc support for this lagg problem? I did today but the problem continue for the moment on some cameras,

more we are to contact the rlc support and more is good

By my experience it's almost useless to contact them,it's going on for so much time that they absolutely know about it,will be fixed when they feel like,but tomorrow if the situation at night remains so bad then will make an ticket to support team.

There is no doubt that the sex between Maracuya and her boyfriend is absolutely teriffic. They really love and respect each other and both seem to well and truly satisfied. I think Kristy loves the pounding she receives from her boyfriend but I don't think he has made her cum yet.  I will be interesting to see where this relationship will go.  Meanwhile I hope both girls are on the Pill because if they aren't  both are taking risks of becoming pregnant.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, oscaraus said:

There is no doubt that the sex between Maracuya and her boyfriend is absolutely teriffic. They really love and respect each other and both seem to well and truly satisfied. I think Kristy loves the pounding she receives from her boyfriend but I don't think he has made her cum yet.  I will be interesting to see where this relationship will go.  Meanwhile I hope both girls are on the Pill because if they aren't  both are taking risks of becoming pregnant.

Right out of my head oscaraus. Mara is exceptional and her guy seems such a good pick. As for Kristy, hope she can get rid of the violence, and instead allow him to touch her pleasurespot, that might lead to something very interesting. Maybe that's too optimistic. The last oil session was going so well until the end with power grip of her hair, he needs to stop that.