B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

There will always be people paying so it will never change, but you are right it's the only way but would need a lot of people to do that for it to work.

That is the problem and that is why it will never happen!  When I got banned from RLC, I sent them an email about bringing girls back over and over again along with a lot of other things that I saw as a problem with how they handled their business.  Needless to say I got banned before the sub I was on expired.  I new then and there that unless some serious changes happened that I read about in this forum that they had seen the last penny from me.  Now I read where Loraine is back, another serious mistake by RLC in my opinion.

There is a new girl that shares a room with Elvira, forgive me but I can't seem to remember her name at the moment.  Anywho, I read where she sounds like a peach and that is what new girls bring to the table.  Not the same old repeats over and over again.  Therefore, it's just not worth the money to me no matter who or how it's broken down.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Trust me, that doesn't work either. None of these sites give a rats ass what anyone here thinks. Everyone here could quit and they wouldn't blink an eye. RLC is just an ad or a re-direct away from their next victim and they will continue to do whatever they want to regardless what anyone on CamCaps thinks. They have no loyalty to us. These sites don't give a fuck about us at all. They live in the mansion while we stand in the cold and tend the fields.

Excellent post Amy and I certainly agree with you, there is always going to be the next victim right around the corner.  Could you imagine how great RLC would be if they just cared about their customers!  Like you said, they have their mansions and yachts and all i have is a few peaces of land.....all be it choice land but never the less lol.

You are a great poster Amy!  I just wish I could have seen that "head explosion" 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is the problem and that is why it will never happen!  When I got banned from RLC, I sent them an email about bringing girls back over and over again along with a lot of other things that I saw as a problem with how they handled their business.  Needless to say I got banned before the sub I was on expired.  I new then and there that unless some serious changes happened that I read about in this forum that they had seen the last penny from me.  Now I read where Loraine is back, another serious mistake by RLC in my opinion.

There is a new girl that shares a room with Elvira, forgive me but I can't seem to remember her name at the moment.  Anywho, I read where she sounds like a peach and that is what new girls bring to the table.  Not the same old repeats over and over again.  Therefore, it's just not worth the money to me no matter who or how it's broken down.

You're right but maybe they can't found new girls every time...i don't know....maybe i'm wrong.

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

You're right but maybe they can't found new girls every time...i don't know....maybe i'm wrong.

Like I've always said John, they would have to get off their asses and actually do a little work but that's not going to happen.  They rely on current girls to do it for them in most cases so they can spend more time on their yachts and traveling to lavish locations.  It wouldn't be that hard if they just looked in the right places!

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I've always said John, they would have to get off their asses and actually do a little work but that's not going to happen.  They rely on current girls to do it for them in most cases so they can spend more time on their yachts and traveling to lavish locations.  It wouldn't be that hard if they just looked in the right places!

Probably they are satisfied with the current numbers of subscriptions so they don't care try to find new girls.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

merci john .apres avoir regarde le replay quand elle est sur le balcon j'ai plus ou moins compris quelle reservé une place (je ne sais pas pourquoi ni pour ou)

N'oubliez pas qu'elle a aussi une autre activité de plein air😉