B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

Girls have always hanged out with each other, they dont want to spend their time alone in their room all the time. If the girls wants privacy or whatever they can ask them to leave 🙂

And Mila was already half a sleep so it didnt matter that they continued to talk a bit longer.

If i was in a bedroom and someone wanted to sleep i would leave....from courtesy...something that Bea doesn't have.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I wonder which girl will go to Laima's room..maybe Laura?

Don't think so. I think she will be alone in her bed very soon if Mila stays for 90 days.

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Don't think so. I think she will be alone in her bed very soon if Mila stays for 90 days.

Mila is already 89 days, and it doesn't look that she is going to leave very soon, judging from Elvira who has already packed one of her suitcase. She is the star of B4 such as Sera is in B1 who is over 100 days and continues to stay there....God knows how long more.

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

Mila is already 89 days, and it doesn't look that she is going to leave very soon, judging from Elvira who has already packed one of her suitcase. She is the star of B4 such as Sera is in B1 who is over 100 days and continues to stay there....God knows how long more.

🙂