B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

1 hour ago, firewall said:

ah yes the blond I think was elly sorry I am wrong, it's hard to remember whith all the girls

Agree I have a hard time remembering these girls myself just by the name, except a few that stands out that I always remember.

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because I actually WANT to be interested about these apartments. And because every so often I read this thread hoping anything worth a damn is actually going on but never does. If I really wanted to, I would bitch and moan every other day about how much of a boring joke these girls are. I decided to make my comment now because I'm sick and fucking tired of these boring ass girls constantly coming back over and over again bringing zero value to these places. If you have any sort of problem with that, I don't know what to tell you.

Do like I do and quit giving them your money......it's the only way it will ever change!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Do like I do and quit giving them your money......it's the only way it will ever change!

There will always be people paying so it will never change, but you are right it's the only way but would need a lot of people to do that for it to work.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Trust me, that doesn't work either. None of these sites give a rats ass what anyone here thinks. Everyone here could quit and they wouldn't blink an eye. RLC is just an ad or a re-direct away from their next victim and they will continue to do whatever they want to regardless what anyone on CamCaps thinks. They have no loyalty to us. These sites don't give a fuck about us at all. They live in the mansion while we stand in the cold and tend the fields.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

That girl Lorraine looks different to me, is it really the girl who was here before? What room did she stay in?

Nevermind I remember the face now, just don't remember what room she had in b4.

twin bedroom with Elly 

yes she's the same girl 😉 

29 minutes ago, Fagen said:

That girl Lorraine looks different to me, is it really the girl who was here before? What room did she stay in?

Nevermind I remember the face now, just don't remember what room she had in b4.

I remember her very good now, try remember the party in the big bedroom with elly,megan, rocco and another girl and sorry to say that but lorraine is pretty boring, elly was better at the end of her vacation,

not excited at all to see the new girl is lorraine or maybe she have change and she have more to offer this time

1 hour ago, firewall said:

this lorraine was good during her last vacation here? I see her in the kitchen and the last thing I remember with her it's not much to see with her

I only  have July 7th with Elly ......and a few rubbings/bate