B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

29 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

WTF? Laura is sleeping in Bea's bedroom and Bea in loraine's room?

I just noticed that and was about to comment, no idea why that is, maybe they changed room because Bea is leaving soon anyways and her room is better than Laimas old room.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I just noticed that and was about to comment, no idea why that is, maybe they changed room because Bea is leaving soon anyways and her room is better than Laimas old room.

But all the Loraines belongings are allready in that room.

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

But all the Loraines belongings are allready in that room.

I think Laura went to sleep in Loraines room so as not to break up the party in her and Milas room.  Then when Bea had enough she went to Loraine's room for the same reason.  To not break up the party.  Now everybody wants sleep so Loraine is taking Lauras side of her bed with Mila.  I think this is all just for convenience for tonight only.  This coming from a really sick fucker who don't even know where my own bed is right now. 

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I think Laura went to sleep in Loraines room so as not to break up the party in her and Milas room.  Then when Bea had enough she went to Loraine's room for the same reason.  To not break up the party.  Now everybody wants sleep so Loraine is taking Lauras side of her bed with Mila.  I think this is all just for convenience for tonight only.  This coming from a really sick fucker who don't even know where my own bed is right now. 

Laura went to sleep in Bea's room.

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

🤣😂

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because I actually WANT to be interested about these apartments. And because every so often I read this thread hoping anything worth a damn is actually going on but never does. If I really wanted to, I would bitch and moan every other day about how much of a boring joke these girls are. I decided to make my comment now because I'm sick and fucking tired of these boring ass girls constantly coming back over and over again bringing zero value to these places. If you have any sort of problem with that, I don't know what to tell you.

He means they don't bring back any guys to fuck...he likes cock