B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

There are different visas and some of the girls live in the city or in other Schengen areas.
It is up to the RLC if they get extended their stay over 1 month, some want to stay longer but get rejected and someone will go home before.
That's life

Thank you for your reply. I leave in a Schengen country but they are many things regarding Visa which I don’t know. But watching Mila been so happy that she is going to leave from a beautiful city of Barcelona looks strange to me. But knowing that she works outside I think she wants to leave to go to her real job that allows her to stay more time in Barcelona. Or maybe she is happy because now she is going to have real vacations without anyone watching her. My guess is she’s not going to leave Barcelona, she likes living and working there. 

I do not believe that RLC, do not declare to the Spanish tax authorities that these girls receive a salary, so they have a tourist visa and therefore after a certain period they have to leave the country, but consider that some girls live in Barcelona

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not believe that RLC, do not declare to the Spanish tax authorities that these girls receive a salary, so they have a tourist visa and therefore after a certain period they have to leave the country, but consider that some girls live in Barcelona

It looks odd to me that a 19 years old girl like Elvira who is over 90 days there she is a resident. 

7 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

It looks odd to me that a 19 years old girl like Elvira who is over 90 days there she is a resident. 

I don't know anything about Elvira, but several of the girls who have been to Barca can have had student visas. You have probably seen that some of them read and write, study Spanish or otherwise. Certainly someone who utilizes the system or has been granted residence on another basis.

• Like 1

it's really fun to see these girls masturbating, Adelita, she does exactly the same thing that Elvira did this morning, I always wonder if they plan times before

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

Wish you good recovery
Mila will leave B4 this weekend - do I think 😉 She has started her packing and her 90 days (usual Visa limit) is tomorrow

Chances are 99.9% she'll leave.   :biggrin: