B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So much for the new and improved version of Loraine as the old Lost Loraine is slowly returning. Thanks to Blair & Mike for trying, but alas the more things change the more they stay the same.

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Graduation night for Loraine, now it is on to bigger and better hopefully

Image result for graduation night

Not in this apartment :biggrin:

Lousy Loudmouth Laura and Sexless Sera No Show the frozen one will be nothing but a gab session when they get done smoking, and we should expect no less from these two top notch teasers, they are both all show with the teasing but never will go or do anything on camera. Click Bait Central tonight and mostly every night with these two. 

I enjoyed the coming of age of the once lost but now found Lovely Luscious Loraine and her friend Brilliant Beautiful Blair so much more than this showtime crap that should have been on chaturbate for free instead of RLC. This is why the Kristy and her Moscow ANGELS are kicking the Barcelona apartments ass.

The real superstar of B-1 sleeps alone and needs no help to be so damn sensual and seductive. Angel is Awesome and could show these two teasers a what a real woman is like in bed.

Sweet Sensual Seductive Sera ??? Oh yes she can be... Where has this been hiding ??? 💖💖😈 Such a little devil and pretty damn hot as well. Sera if you keep this up I will have to take back everything negative I have said about you 😉

il y a 14 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Sweet Sensual Seductive Sera ??? Oh yes she can be... Where has this been hiding ??? 💖💖😈 Such a little devil and pretty damn hot as well. Sera if you keep this up I will have to take back everything negative I have said about you 😉

I don't know what she did but I am pretty sure she showed nothing. 

Daaayum   Sera.... loving the lingerie   very nice.. but she is in full kitchen lounge clean mode... skilss  I bet she keeps the cleaners at bay.. havent seen Ludmilla Olga there for a while..

I am convinced she has her own cleaning company and lays down the quality of cleaning... probably has her own line of products and cleaning manual to go to....

Il y a 6 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

She is not paid to clean, but entertain the viewers who pay their monthly subscription 

She cleans because (1) it has become her habit, (2) she is a clean freak & (3) so that she does not need to do anything else.

She does only 4 things in this apartment, (1) clean, (2) clock Apple screen time, (3) look at herself in the mirror & (4) tease & click-bait for her pathetic fans when she feels sorry for them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Es müssen nur die richtigen Mädchen kommen. Und eine die de Führung übernimmt wir gestern Laura
Schade, das Ginger so auf Serafina fixiert ist, mehr von dem vergangenem Abend und es könnte "Tauwetter" in #B1 aufkommen

Only the right girls need to come. And one the de leadership we take over Laura yesterday
Too bad Ginger is so focused on Serafina, more of the past evening and it could be "thaw" in # B1