B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

Just now, firewall said:

ok she have nice body but she is a very frustrating to watch because it's easy to see most of the time she play with us

And the rest of the Barcelona girls don't play with us ? Very very seldom do you actually see a real intense orgasm, or one of the girl's actually licking another for real pleasure. It is all click bait in Barcelona.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

And the rest of the Barcelona girls don't play with us ? Very very seldom do you actually see a real intense orgasm, or one of the girl's actually licking another for real pleasure. It is all click bait in Barcelona.

if I take just B1 angelina and ginger don't search hiding and don't play with us they are natural, for me sera is fake nothing natural on her exept her body, this is my point of view

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I couldn't agree more!!

I may have to admit the queen has "slowly started to melt".  Very tiny steps at a time.  However, I believe her reign maybe coming to a close end.  Not sure there is enough time to 100% relax and be within her own sexuality.

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

What is going on ??  Sera puts her clothes in Ginger's room ... 

Maybe she's moving out - she lives in Barca so maybe she has to store her clothes for a few days