B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

I'd like to shed a tear,a tear of joy for the near extinction of the Serafima virus,alone in the dark of the living room of B1,Bea on the Sofa does not count,only her smartphone count,"my precious"
This S-virus will soon disappear for ever from the radar screen of RLC LAnd,and will never come back,ever, at least I hope so
Ginger,liberated...
Almost...
S,thanks for nothing... ✈️

Interesting power play from RLC (after 120++ days zzz), either this or this prude is supposed to move out earlier but could not find a place/or she rented her place out.

The new girl is indeed pretty, but finger-crossed she would not be anywhere near what this prude is capable of.

Hopefully this will spark a renewal of B1 and an end to all the fxxking pointless teasing, no-shows, click-baits, fake-bates and hide from cams shit once and for all.

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Does she really live in Barca ? Find it hard to believe, if she does I dont see why she is still there.

If she is residing in Spain, she either holds a passport from a Schengen zone country, or she is a resident of a non Schengen country but has a work permit allowing her to work in Spain.  Either way, she could be seen as having great value to the owners of a site where most girls can 'vacation' no more than 90 days because they reside outside the Schengen zone, and whose language fluency is limited to Cyrillic languages.  I am somewhat familiar of the difficulty faced by US nationals who worked on a livecam site some years ago that moved its broadcast site from Florida to the Netherlands, and these girls couldn't get a work permit from the Netherlands..  Furthermore, work permits often require that you speak more than one language.

The observation that she simply moved her clothes into other closets rather than packing suitcases suggests she is not leaving  Spain in the next day or two.

Finally, Serafina appears to come from a different socio-economic class than most of the other girls who are on 'vacation' in Barcelona.  I've read here that she is familiar with the Barcelona club scene.  To me, that may indicate she is a good friend of the managers/operators of the Barcelona RLC sites.

il y a 6 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

if the worthless sera. lives in Barcelona.why is she still in b1..after her name was removed...

I think RLC allows her to stay until she finds a place, maybe her place is rented out or she is waiting to go somewhere else for a new job.

Special allowance from RLC for a good job well done in B1 😒

Edited by SierraTM
add on

Just now, bud2966 said:

if the worthless sera. lives in Barcelona.why is she still in b1..after her name was removed...

and all the rest of the girls ..that have been here .. have not stayed in the apt. after their name was removered

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think RLC allows her to stay until she finds a place, maybe her place is rented out or she is waiting to go somewhere else for a new job../

she should stay with mila..   and they both can do as they have been doing ..😀

il y a 12 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

and if RLC has taken serafima off the apt. she shouldnt be there nomore..

This is true. Apparently RLC gave her some privileges (again, just can't say no to her). 

Unless she has intentions to continue at RLC, which will be a fxxking nightmare! But I think she is just waiting to leave.

• Like 1

Just now, SierraTM said:

This is true. Apparently RLC gave her some privileges (again, just can't say no to her). 

Unless she has intentions to continue at RLC, which will be a fxxking nightmare! But I think she is just waiting to leave.

you know babe hub is a nice place ..

• Like 1