B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

12 minutes ago, BigBoyVoy said:

I do not understand how girl can touch pussy for hours, and then just stop without climax ? just crazy not normal

it's called teasing it's normal with her it's almost 4 months she do this

• Upvote 1

Guest Peeker Seeker

no good girl tease, no good for me no good for her. I no like this girl the tease, it is good that girls not all tease like this.

I was really hoping I could go right back to sleep when I woke up an hour ago but it ain't happening.  I should never have posted my comments on B4.  I think that's what woke me up too much.  As long as I'm up I have a question to ask but I want to make a comment first.  I am sick of Sera and past ready for her to leave.  I guess she had a little action with Mila a couple months back but I never got to see it so I really don't know.  All I've seen since I subscribed is her teasing and pretending and trying to make us think she's going to do something which she never will.  What's worse is I think she gets off on making us pant and drool waiting.  She's laughing at us and it's our own fault.  But I'm hooked and as long as she is still here and still teasing us and as long as there is virtually nothing going on worth watching in any other apartment I'll still waste my time and money.  I just wish she would make like the wind and BLOW.

Now my question.  In the past week since I've been sick has something serious happened between Sera and Ginger?  I won't use the terminology that you gents use to describe Ginger but she really does follow Sera around like a lost puppy aod does whatever Sera tells her to do.  That is until just lately.  It looks like Ginger is doing a lot more solo bating lately and half the time she can't even cum anymore and Sera and Ginger aren't playing touchy feely on the sofa or in the tub or on the bed anymore but Angelina is now taking Ginger's place.  If there has been a falling out while I've been sick I'd like to know about it.

Thanks and hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.  It's been a damn week already

Another night of No Show Sexless Sera the frozen one teasing her way to top cam, I was watching the girls in B-4 and Adelita's birthday far more entertaining than the Sexless Sera, We know exactly what you get from her when you watch her, nothing but the her middle finger(touching her robe covered crotch) 😎