Capping Previews

Capping Previews  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about people posting caps from the previews.

• I don't mind people capping the previews and posting them in the forum. Go for it!
    • I don't mind people capping the previews, as long as they are done to point something in particular out or to post a series of caps from a scene. Like what Budda does.
    • I don't think people should live post caps from the previews. Like what Amy 3 does.
    • I don't think people should ever post caps from the previews under any circumstance. VHTV should make it so the previews cannot be easily copied and pasted. People should only post caps in full size from the actual cam view.

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Does it really matter? If you can see it you should be able to cap it surely what difference does it make.?

Agree.. Basically it's a pic. 

About the system LUC use probably it will put all the things slower having almost 40 houses in that system with more then 320 cams. 

In that subject i would like to see a list at left without need of scroll or if that isn't possible because of the number of apartment allow us (individually) to organize it according to our preferences. 

• Like 3

It doesn't matter if pics are from preview or not, but if people enjoy capping then have at it. Also it gives a more fair approach rather than waiting for a sub to post caps others can get involved.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

You don't think the pics are too small and are poor quality?

To be honest I thought you had rejoined to be able to post what you did i would never have thought of capping the previews simply for that reason. They looked ok.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, they look perfectly fine on a mobile device. On a computer they are sort of tiny. I was curious to see if you all hated them or not. Seems most people don’t really care too much either way. 

You go for it babe if it makes you happy then that's good 💜

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Agree.. Basically it's a pic. 

About the system LUC use probably it will put all the things slower having almost 40 houses in that system with more then 320 cams. 

In that subject i would like to see a list at left without need of scroll or if that isn't possible because of the number of apartment allow us (individually) to organize it according to our preferences. 

Who the fuck is LUC anyway loool.

You 2nd point, yes, quite agree would be much better particularly the ability to reorganise or even hide those we don't watch or like.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Who the fuck is LUC anyway loool.

You 2nd point, yes, quite agree would be much better particularly the ability to reorganise or even hide those we don't watch or like.

LifeUnderCam .. the site amy talked with the preview cam when mouse over

• Like 2