Rita & Tom

They must give us explanation why all camers`s at Rita & Tom apartmens are offline. Just information worth, so we can be pation untl thy get online again.  In camarads only Rita and Tom are worth of watching. And i can see yesterday and today, only small rom with that yellow table was online for les than 10 minits.

3 hours ago, branimir said:

They must give us explanation why all camers`s at Rita & Tom apartmens are offline. Just information worth, so we can be pation untl thy get online again.  In camarads only Rita and Tom are worth of watching. And i can see yesterday and today, only small rom with that yellow table was online for les than 10 minits.

That's why sites have support departments.  If you contact support they may respond with an answer.

Rita & Tom had last night a big fight. Shame for them, they must not fight. Tom must to be very gentle with grl that is Rita so beautiful. Anybody know how are they this morning. And please Moderators from camarads, please get us back online cameras from Rita & Tom so we can watch now, cameras are stil offline.

Ofcourse this reason why they are gonna  be offline is not true. Yesterday night i watched and recorded terrible fight. Anyhow i hope they gonna get together again because they are made for each other. We  will se after two months or maybye earlier. In good pray and hope for them to be in real pashionated love and again happiness on camrads . Best regards for RITA &Tom.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Rita & Tom (OFFLINE)
1 hour ago, massey69 said:

there apartment is now over at voyeur house under different names. 

VOYEURHOUSE.COM

Live Camera House available in the Voyeur House. Watch Ema and Dean live stream right now. Watch all cameras through the house, 24h/7.

No Free Cams on that one or as Ray Charles would say          641119170_CantSeeShit.gif.7190029f401e3be0762594847ec30ea7.gif

• Haha 1