Rita & Tom

That is one sexy bitch, I would love to play with that all night long!

I didn't record it but a few nights back they had a good session on the couch & Rita loved it when Tom slipped it in her ass, would love to watch that again if someone did record it?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, branimir said:

Please can anyboy help. Why does camera at Rita & Tom apartment must be 24h offline and not working. Can anybody tel them to fix it. Thanks

Maybe they had Family come visit on Christmas Day and have asked Camarads to shut the Feed off.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think the site owners have a duty to provide a truthful reason for why an apt is offline. It's basic courtesy to paying subscribers. If a site doesn't do this, it's a mark in the con column when it comes time to renew the sub. 

Camarads! You're in a competitive market, act like it and give people a reason to sub and re-sub. It's not just about the content. It's also about the support. Be quick, be helpful, be courteous, be honest!

They should put a reason explain why it's offline but apparently nothing of such is showing.  I just surmised because of being Christmas Day they must have had Family or Visitors and if there's any children then the Feed definitely has to be cut for that reason alone but the least they can do is give an explanation instead of leaving the Customer in the dark.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They should put a reason explain why it's offline but apparently nothing of such is showing.  I just surmised because of being Christmas Day they must have had Family or Visitors and if there's any children then the Feed definitely has to be cut for that reason alone but the least they can do is give an explanation instead of leaving the Customer in the dark.

That's one of the reason's i very,very seldom look at ANY of these " so called " voyeur sites.>>>cams offline,under maintenance,vacation's.relocation,personal issues etc....plus nothing going on,sleeping all the time ,on their cell phones and the list goes on.i have better thing's to do with my life than be disappointed at all that crap.     hippo GIF

• Upvote 1