B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

3 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Ginger must feel like she has died and gone to heaven right now. 😂

I am really happy for Ginger.  I think she and Kelly look great together and even Angelina is getting into it with both of them.  I was at my doctors appointment this afternoon so I don't know what brought this all on but I'm just happy it did.  I am so so so happy Sera is gone.  

Il y a 2 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

I am really happy for Ginger.  I think she and Kelly look great together and even Angelina is getting into it with both of them.  I was at my doctors appointment this afternoon so I don't know what brought this all on but I'm just happy it did.  I am so so so happy Sera is gone.  

Also, I think what is really good between them is that instead of just sitting around on the couch, with one of them looking at her phone & Ginger glancing around looking lost & bored, they are talking, dancing and having active interaction. Of cos more of these to happen (and the fun sexual part) naturally will need time for them to know each other better. The previous tenant was too into herself and her iPhone to achieve these simple humane acts of interaction.

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Also, I think what is really good between them is that instead of just sitting around on the couch, with one of them looking at her phone & Ginger glancing around looking lost & bored, they are talking, dancing and having active interaction. Of cos more of these to happen (and the fun sexual part) naturally will need time for them to know each other better. The previous tenant was too into herself and her iPhone to achieve these simple humane acts of interaction.

Tonight was supposed to be my night with Monica and her strap-on but with pneumonia that obviously didn't happen but I spent a long time on the phone with her so I didn't get a chance to watch the replay of what led up to Ginger and Kelly until just half an hour ago.  I agree that what happened between them was a huge breath of fresh air for this apartment and I'm very hopeful that we will see much more as they get more comfortable with each other.  I have to wonder though if a big factor in this equation was in part due to 2 things.  First of all they had quite a bit to drink from what I saw and we all know how that can loosen people up a lot.  Second was the presence of B3 and Lorraine.  Kylie and Blair and Lorraine were obviously making a lot of sexy remarks to Ginger and Kelly and you could just tell that they were encouraging them toward each other.  With all that Ginger has put up with in that apartment (SERA) I think they were just trying to let Ginger know it's OK to have some fun for a change and Kelly is just the girl to have fun with.   I'm not trying to throw a wet blanket on what happened but the circumstances were just right and may or may not happen again.  I really hope this was just the beginning of something great but I don't want to get too excited just yet.  Time will tell but I have my fingers crossed.