B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

31 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Just back from the doctor's office.  I'm improving but not as fast as he would like so he put me on another 7 days of the antibiotic. Thanks for asking.

So what plot are you talking about?  As soon as I walked in the door I checked RLC and Ginger is still in B2.  Kelly home and I think she's asleep.  If this is some kind of plot I don't like it or understand it. 

You have to do exactly what the doctor tells you....don't shortcut anything he tells you because you are a guy and that's how guys are lol.

What you have to understand about the Barcelona (B1,B2,B3,B4) people is that nothing transpires over night.  With a meeting of all the girls that were there from what one poster said, there is two options as to what that meeting was about.  One option is it has to do with what they do outside the apartments and the second option is they are planning something with all of them involved.  As long as there is dudes around the girls will go out of their way to tease them and bare themselves to them.  All the Barcelona girls since it's inception have always loved to show their wares and this group is no different.  It get's the viewers talking and tuning in on a regular basis to see what is going to happen next.  There has been cases where CC members cancelled their plans on a Friday or Saturday night because they thought they were going to miss something......trust me, that is very true.  The apartment of Masha, Sasha, & now Dasha, took 6 months of foreplay/buildup before they ever showed the viewer the little 3some of Masha, Sasha, & V.  I read about there shenanigans forever before anything finally happened.  In closing I will say that if you can remember that it's all "Smoke & Mirrors" and nothing is Real about RLC.....the better off you will be!!

• Like 2