R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

i wonder what was really the problem, Kamila or those behind the desk at RLC?

Kamila didn't want to leave RLC. She was asked to leave. So it wasn't anybody at RLC that was the problem.

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

And RLC allowed this to happen... i wonder what was really the problem, Kamila or those behind the desk at RLC?

Pretty sure she and kaley would had stayed more years in rlc,they were getting payed every month and just needed to apear in house from time to time stay few days(if much)and then leave for long days,then every end of month..paycheck.Its an very similar situation with actual "residents" Angie,Emily and Samantha..they are just freeloaders appearing one or other time in house,an couple showers,stay in bed and then leave for days and days and just like kami&Kaley..paycheck at end of month.For them is great..for viewers that want to see true residents doing their life's in cams is pure crap.In this house case not excluding Kristy..she did basicaly the same thing as the other two Ks..probraby the changes she made in last two,three months prior House was closed was what made her continue.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Pretty sure she and kaley would had stayed more years in rlc,they were getting payed every month and just needed to apear in house from time to time stay few days(if much)and then leave for long days,then every end of month..paycheck.Its an very similar situation with actual "residents" Angie,Emily and Samantha..they are just freeloaders appearing one or other time in house,an couple showers,stay in bed and then leave for days and days and just like kami&Kaley..paycheck at end of month.For them is great..for viewers that want to see true residents doing their life's in cams is pure crap.In this house case not excluding Kristy..she did basicaly the same thing as the other two Ks..probraby the changes she made in last two,three months prior House was closed was what made her continue.

I thought Noldus said the only place we were suppose to talk about Kami anymore was in the "Kamila is back thread," or does that just apply to me; and Kami haters can do whatever they want? 

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I thought Noldus said the only place we were suppose to talk about Kami anymore was in the "Kamila is back thread," or does that just apply to me; and Kami haters can do whatever they want? 

You(and anyone)can talk about wathever you want,Kami,kaley and the other ex resident i don't remember name were part of this house so they will always be connect to it to more or less degree.Stop talking about Kami haters,why would someone's hate someone that don't know and that only watch in cam site!?People enjoy some residents,others don't enjoy and that doesn't mean we love an resident or that we hate an resident.

Just now, ze81 said:

You(and anyone)can talk about wathever you want,Kami,kaley and the other ex resident i don't remember name were part of this house so they will always be connect to it to more or less degree.Stop talking about Kami haters,why would someone's hate someone that don't know and that only watch in cam site!?People enjoy some residents,others don't enjoy and that doesn't mean we love an resident or that we hate an resident.

You surely sound like you hate and despise her.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You surely sound like you hate and despise her.

I don't just hate Kami..i despise her,truly fell revulsion towards her,disgusted,truly have an aversion towards Kami.She destroyed my world,my hopes,myyyy lifeee.God have mercy...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, northguy said:

Three angels. The future is so bright, I need to wear shades.

Only see two angels😁.Kristy always with that naught girl look🤤.

Edited by moos54