R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

3 hours ago, Taddy Taddy said:

Maracuya? WTF? Who is givint such strange names for these actor-girls? What did he/she smoke?

Think(if not mistaken)Maracuya means in Russian..passion fruit.So fits her perfectly.

I'm getting really tired of Maracuya's lack of cam awareness whenever she's with her boyfriend. Like every goddamn time they do stuff together it's always in the worst angles and positions they can come up with...

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I'm getting really tired of Maracuya's lack of cam awareness whenever she's with her boyfriend. Like every goddamn time they do stuff together it's always in the worst angles and positions they can come up with...

Guess they do it on purpose to piss you off😄

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

two more cams are needed: left and right to the bed on the ground 😁

The problem is how the cams are placed,both in Mara and specialy in Kristy bedroom,they have three cams to film an bedroom but (obviously) in purpose they have an little part of bedroom not filmed.From what i seen the thing with Mara and boyfriend(in their intimacy)is because the noise,for exemple Think was westerday they were alone in house and they didn't move to floor but then Alana arrived home..and they used less the bed.Starting to think house would be better with just two,at max three residents.In any case only two of them actualy do stuff😅.

3 hours ago, spielo said:

two more cams are needed: left and right to the bed on the ground 😁

I think unzooming the cameras that are there abit, would actually help alot.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have saved a lot of money in the last 26 months and i'm glad i don't sub anymore, there is WAY TOO MUCH male presence in this apartment for my liking.  I could care less to see any of those girls getting laid!!

It's strange that this young,pretty woman's have boyfriends and want to be with them,maybe they should do like the other roommates "house" and do everything outside,gift us with blankets,staring topless in front of mirrors etc that would be fantastic ..we need more roommates houses without any trace of true life going on and with one per month oficial bate and dildo use.Basicaly this house have two regular males presences..Kristy boyfriend and Mara boyfriend,they are part of their life's..so unless the girls stop doing their regular life's that's will continue.Roomates house doesn't meant single woman's,for that we have Barca houses and stuff.Thank God we have one true,genuine roommates houses in rlc.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

It's strange that this young,pretty woman's have boyfriends and want to be with them,maybe they should do like the other roommates "house" and do everything outside,gift us with blankets,staring topless in front of mirrors etc that would be fantastic ..we need more roommates houses without any trace of true life going on and with one per month oficial bate and dildo use.Basicaly this house have two regular males presences..Kristy boyfriend and Mara boyfriend,they are part of their life's..so unless the girls stop doing their regular life's that's will continue.Roomates house doesn't meant single woman's,for that we have Barca houses and stuff.Thank God we have one true,genuine roommates houses in rlc.

First off, there is nothing true or genuine about this apartment!!  You know me Ze and I could care less about watching hetero sex.  I know it floats a lot of peoples boats on this forum and I'm sorry, I just don't get it.  Kristy's boyfriend and Maracunya's boyfriend only come around for you Ze!!!  Where do you think these girls spent all their time before Kamila and whatever her name was left the project?  They spent all their time at their boyfriends place.  Kristy assured RLC that they would bring their dudes around and act like sex maniacs just for you Ze.  I was simply stating that if I was a member,  there is too much male presence in my opinion.  I get what you are saying because I know that is what you like, but the problem with this apartment is just like the problems with all the other apartments, they keep girls that have been here way to long and keep bringing them back!!  They should have booted Kristy out and all her angels and brought the apartment back with totally new girls.  Of course this is my opinion which is only worth what you paid for it........0.  I always liked Kristy but she has had her time and is old news.  This apartment would have been 100 times better with totally new tenants!

• Upvote 1