Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow wow why are all this mean comments about Sergio? I watched it and I did not see him doing anything wrong. Why in every topic of this forum there must always be bashing against the guys? I don't get it.

Melissa lets him get in a tub naked with Alexandra--She was crying very hard about something he had done against her(if not why did she pack all her clothes) he did nothing to console her at all --just maintained a stone face--I have my own idea about what she was upset about but i wont say it

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Melissa lets him get in a tub naked with Alexandra--She was crying very hard about something he had done against her(if not why did she pack all her clothes) he did nothing to console her at all --just maintained a stone face--I have my own idea about what she was upset about but i wont say it

As I did not understand what it was about I will not make any assumptions. And she did not pack all her clothes. She is already back. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I did not understand what it was about I will not make any assumptions. And she did not pack all her clothes. She is already back. 

She never left --She fell asleep in the chair --He made the couch into bed and put her in it while she was asleep--You are mincing words --of course not every piece of clothing she owned but quite a few clothes --many more than an over night would require--I can tell he is very upset about it all --as he jerks off this morning

Screenshot (1386).png

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And she didn't leave. She simply fell asleep. The point is unless you speak the the language (which I don't), it's better not to make any assumptions about what happened.

• Like 1