Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I know you didnt see anything --You thought she left and came back--Did you see her yelling at him and bawling her eyes out --Did you see him just giving her a stone face and offering no comfort what so ever? If you didnt see these things say so---He was an asshole to her --very cold blooded --It isnt a day old yet so it is readily available to look at since you missed it

Sounds like couple having an unfortunate disagreement, nothing unusual. I don't have many bad fights with my Guy anymore, but we had some real humdingers in the past. I'm not saying this is what went down with M &S, but i would say a lot of cruel things to Guy when we had a fight, , and he would just stare at me very hurt. We don't know what happened,  so I'm not taking sides, and it appears everything is back to normal.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

It would be so easy for him to climb over to Alexandra and pull that toy out of her and shove his cock in there --I dont think Melissa would even care

Screenshot (640).png  1

I'm pretty certain if Melissa didnt care. He would have done it by now. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Sounds like couple having an unfortunate disagreement, nothing unusual. I don't have many bad fights with my Guy anymore, but we had some real humdingers in the past. I'm not saying this is what went down with M &S, but i would say a lot of cruel things to Guy when we had a fight, , and he would just stare at me very hurt. We don't know what happened,  so I'm not taking sides, and it appears everything is back to normal.

When two people have a fight one of them can act like an asshole and even feel sorry about it later --but regardless one of them acted like an asshole--I think Sergio acted like an asshole --Also Melissa has never acted this way all the time i have been watching them--Common sense would tell you something he did was quite wrong at least in her eyes to the point she was stacking clothes at the door -He did not have sad eyes --he had a very cold blooded bad ass stone face toward her--This was not usual between these two - this was very unusual--So it is my personal belief that he was acting like an asshole toward her during this incident--Melissa is very beautiful and very sweet --She has always reminded me of that song "she dont know shes beautiful"  --Im sure she could have her pick of just about any guy she wanted-- --Jabbath keeps objecting to me expressing my opinion of Sergio on this message board--I will argue my opinion back and forth with him --but when his objections are because we dont know for sure what happened even though we did see many of the actions i will no longer talk to him about it--The its pure speculation argument doesnt fly

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm pretty certain if Melissa didnt care. He would have done it by now. 

Well as Jabbath would say we really dont know if they havent done it somewhere off camera before--It also makes one wonder how much you care when you allow him to sit in a bathtub both completely naked alone--I dont know many girls or guys that have strong feelings for a person would allow that---maybe you wouldnt care ash but i sure as hell would

• Like 1