I didn't see what happened, it really doesn't matter one way or the other
anyway, so I 'm not taking sides. This is just my take on the situation in
general.

In the grand scheme of things, couples argue. It's inevitable. And, in the
heat of the arguement, one or both of them can act like huge assholes
and show no love for the other. I once had a GF who turned into a version
of Satan during an argument. She would hurl insults and accusations,
bring up past history that had nothing to do with the current argument,
etc., etc. It was not a pretty sight. Otherwise, she was sweet and nice.

What I'm saying is, couples fight, there's no getting around it. And, when
it happens, it can and often does get ugly. In most cases, it doesn't mean
they don't still love each other. They get past it however they get past it
and life goes on.

I don't know if Mel or Serg posted the above comment, but I believe it
says a lot about them. It shows a tremendous trust, not only in
themselves and their relationship, but in Alexa, as well. The three of
them trust each other not to cross the line of infidelity. That's why they
can lounge around the house naked, take baths together, with or without
Melissa, etc. They all have complete trust in each other. It may not be
something we're accustomed to seeing in our own lives, but there are
7.6 billion people on this big blue marble, each with their own customs,
beliefs, traits, ideas, the list go on and on, and they may vary greatly
from what we believe.

It's been said that a picture (GIF, video) is worth a thousand words. But,
if you don't understand the language, those words can be completely
erroneous, incorrect, etc. You can't alway trust what you see to get the
entire story and understand what's going on.

• Like 2

It doesnt matter if there are 7.6 billion people in the world or that couples have fights and stay together --I have been watching this for several years and I dont know the language nor do most of the other posters--In spite of this i have been forming my opinions of what I view and posting those opinions- It is fine with me if someone doesnt agree with my opinion but I am still going to post what i think --In this case i feel there is more than enough probable cause to feel Sergio acted like an asshole to his apparent significant other--There have been times in the past when i have been attacked severely by people who didnt agree--But after time goes by it turned out my thoughts were correct--Some people on here seem to always want to gather a gang to prove their point and being that Alex and Anne are here it reminds me of a huge case of attempted mob rule concerning a girl that  Anne had brought into her house who didnt want to show herself naked to the cams--I defended her and took heavy bombardment over it--People were going so far as to tell me it wasnt  a normal practice to use a shower curtain or enclosure to keep water from going everywhere----Another time when I said a guy named Arthur was an asshole to Rose back in the compound days I was attacked fiercely for it --It later became very apparent he was indeed an asshole--So as to if i am right now it doesnt matter --what matters is i can express my thoughts the way i actual think them and not what someone else tells me---"You can't alway trust what you see to get the entire story and understand what's going on."  ---Really? I would never have guessed that.....

11 hours ago, sr71gn said:

When two people have a fight one of them can act like an asshole and even feel sorry about it later --but regardless one of them acted like an asshole--I think Sergio acted like an asshole --Also Melissa has never acted this way all the time i have been watching them--Common sense would tell you something he did was quite wrong at least in her eyes to the point she was stacking clothes at the door -He did not have sad eyes --he had a very cold blooded bad ass stone face toward her--This was not usual between these two - this was very unusual--So it is my personal belief that he was acting like an asshole toward her during this incident--Melissa is very beautiful and very sweet --She has always reminded me of that song "she dont know shes beautiful"  --Im sure she could have her pick of just about any guy she wanted-- --Jabbath keeps objecting to me expressing my opinion of Sergio on this message board--I will argue my opinion back and forth with him --but when his objections are because we dont know for sure what happened even though we did see many of the actions i will no longer talk to him about it--The its pure speculation argument doesnt fly

I pretty much agreed with you about the fight and that occasionally one or the other for a lot of reasons might say hurtful things they regret later. It happens to every couple. The problem comes in when you drag out a quarrel and don't get over it quickly. That when feelings can really get hurt. Seems like they got over it and are back to their normal selves whoever was at fault. As far as the sex thing, appears they've decided they're not into swapping. Just because they're comfortable having sex on cam with each other,  its a extreme jump to swapping.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Well as Jabbath would say we really dont know if they havent done it somewhere off camera before--It also makes one wonder how much you care when you allow him to sit in a bathtub both completely naked alone--I dont know many girls or guys that have strong feelings for a person would allow that---maybe you wouldnt care ash but i sure as hell would

Oh i would care all right because most men are weak and can be tempted to do things they wouldn't do, when the little head is doing the talking. Sorry guys, but truth hurts. Lol, Melissa trusts them obviously. Plus it would be on cam.

• Like 3