Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I will go out on limb and predict a second round if the Sun ☀ stays out and no dark cloud. 

Well another planned out event

I will text you when I am done and you can return... Disappointed :angry:

14 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I have to say this session was refreshingly almost back to the Learo standards we've come to know and love

Personally and with respect to your opinion my leaned friend, one average bate from "The Queen " does not permanently halt the crown from slipping....I have seen her do a great deal better, and would hope that that wasn't what she considers one of her best....If it is, then she really has allowed the dark cloud to actually cloud her judgment.....And low and behold who walks in on cue but the invalid.🙀Oh!! What a surprise and shock.....And what do you know, he's not limping yet.....😹😹😹😹

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Well another planned out event

I will text you when I am done and you can return... Disappointed :angry:

How stupid must we look to not know what's going on. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

How stupid must we look to not know what's going on. 

My Friend there's only one stupid person around this forum and it's none of us that do the posting.

Whoever said every cloud has a silver lining obviously had met Paul

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally and with respect to your opinion my leaned friend, one average bate from "The Queen " does not permanently halt the crown from slipping....I have seen her do a great deal better, and would hope that that wasn't what she considers one of her best....If it is, then she really has allowed the dark cloud to actually cloud her judgment.....And low and behold who walks in on cue but the invalid.🙀Oh!! What a surprise and shock.....And what do you know, he's not limping yet.....😹😹😹😹

jimbo, while he's not been working (sorry for referring to Paul and Work in the same sentence) if you've noticed he's nearly always appeared like the Grim Reaper when she's finished her session.

As for his limp that'll return shortly, he's probably still so excited by her session putting more food on the table for him

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1