Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There's a reason why other sites are smart enough to give up Flash. That will soon be just like having a website that will only cater to dial-up customers...

They are spending a lot of ducketts lately, reminds me of when we were trying to sell an old radio station...hire extra DJs during the courtship, up the listeners.

• Upvote 1

My dear -you still reign - that rlc kingdom. You've never been so close to us before. 

And - I put all my happiness and all my hopes that you can - be even closer to us. Nevertheless - love you, my dear!

Kiss and hope to see you...every single day - even before - not the day after...  😉

You rock (if you want to, hehe)!!!

🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Ease up, boys! She probably doesn't want to upstage Lana & Robert's show so soon.

Of course, I won't know what she does now, because RLC's been frozen on my screen the whole time I've written this. 😡

As long as the dark cloud is around she won't be upstaging anyone. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think they opened up a couple free cams (for a change) so they could attract new customers. Obviously they need more money to upgrade their Fischer-Price servers.

I think they are doing this also to pull in more viewers I think because someone has killed the mood and people are stopping their subscription or simply moved to watching other apartments.

IMHO..... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, AR15BOZ said:

She's so amazing. I love how she licks her fingers so much. You know she has to taste like liquid gold. She's so seductive how she plays with her cum afterward. :heart::heart:

Be better if she licked her cum afterwards.......😸

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pepe said:

There's a couple other girls I've noticed lately though. 

I have never bothered to look at other apartments in the past because the Little One was always such a free spirit, who was blessed not only with a magnificent body, but a mind full of innovation and inventiveness. Sadly because of the situation with her partner and the negativity he brings by his constant presence in the apartment, I too have started looking at the "competition".

Whilst I don't think in my opinion that any of the girls are as beautiful as The Little One, they certainly are as adventurous and as busy as she used to be in her heyday, prior to her partners early retirement .

Competition is always healthy in any form of life, it tends to concentrate the mind to achieve higher standards in whatever one does. The competition that is now available in the other apartments may well concentrate the Little Ones mind to remember that it is us ( the vouyers) who pay the money to put the food on her table.....And not the negative  pathetic idle waster she shares the apartment with.......

She has been the Queen of RLC from the moment she first arrived, and not because of her partners contribution, but because of hers alone......If she is not careful and fails to address the problems that are arising in her kingdom, then her position as Queen is under threat.🙀😸

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whilst I don't think in my opinion that any of the girls are as beautiful as The Little One, they certainly are as adventurous and as busy as she used to be in her heyday, prior to her partners early retirement .

She has been the Queen of RLC from the moment she first arrived, and not because of her partners contribution, but because of hers alone......If she is not careful and fails to address the problems that are arising in her kingdom, then her position as Queen is under threat.🙀😸

I still have my doubts about his retirement, where he worked his nickname must have been "Sick Note" going on the amount of time he had off work.

If and it will be a real struggle for her to get that clown she lives with to understand what he's doing or not doing, and she gets the room she requires personally I don't think it should take her that long for her to put a shine back on that tarnished Crown of hers

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I still have my doubts about his retirement, where he worked his nickname must have been "Sick Note" going on the amount of time he had off work.

If and it will be a real struggle for her to get that clown she lives with to understand what he's doing or not doing, and she gets the room she requires personally I don't think it should take her that long for her to put a shine back on that tarnished Crown of hers

Yes, she certainly has the ability, but does she care enough to do anything about it......I wonder, time will tell my friend.😸

• Like 1