Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

6 minutes ago, european said:

leora is a wonderful loving person she has only one mistake and that is the idler on her side.

That is the way it is, none of us like him because from our perspective he inhibits our looking, and naturally getting excited about his woman, Leora obviously has a different opinion, otherwise she would do her best to change it .....Its her choice in that respect, and its our choice if we choose to pay to watch or not....She doesn't force us to watch her does she....and the fact is right now if you want her then you have to have him as well...That's unfortunately the package on offer.....Is it value for money? Each individual makes up their own mind and acts accordingly.

But from my point of view, If she were to perform like today most days, and included some good dancing like the old days, then she is well worth the money. :biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hella apology mate.

Aussie mate, I don't like disagreeing or hurting anybody, I am normally a happy sort of guy, And I certainly didn't go out of my way to try and hurt The Little One, why would I? I have always liked and respected her.