Prostate Cancer

Aussie_oi_oi

I have a mate with Prostate cancer, just wondering are you then classed an Old Dude when you get it?

With my mate losing the ability to have sex, I'm trying to talk him in becoming a Voyeur and does that mean it's official he's now an Old Dude?

• Like 2

I would say this world is right up his alley. Yes, I suppose the prostate cancer is a hint of age in a man. Depending on how old he is, they often don’t even treat it. The treatments have some rather negative side effects that a man would not particularly like. Generally, they have a tendency to feminize a man. Usually prostate cancer doesn’t kill you, it just brings physical hell into your life. Voyeurism is a possible distraction from the agony of it. I hasten to guess that most of the people who follow these sites are not getting off to the content, just enjoying the titillation of it. Unless, that would drive him mad, I’d say give it a try. 

• Like 2

There was an Article I had read a Couple Years back and it stated that if a Male Masturbates 5 times or more throughout the course of a week they are less likely to have issues with their Prostate Health as they age along. If there's any truth to it or not is beyond me.  I guess I'll find out soon as I am aging along into my Golden Age Years.  I start collecting my Pension beginning in October.     :biggrin:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There was an Article I had read a Couple Years back and it stated that if a Male Masturbates 5 times or more throughout the course of a week they are less likely to have issues with their Prostate Health as they age along. If there's any truth to it or not is beyond me.  I guess I'll find out soon as I am aging along into my Golden Age Years.  I start collecting my Pension beginning in October.     :biggrin:

I have to throw my 2 cents worth in here.  I don't know if there is any truth to that article or not but I really doubt it.  The thing is whether I believe there is any truth to it or not doesn't matter.  If the article says whack off 5 times a week then do it.  If another article you read says to take a particular vitamin every day or drink 3.4 oz of vodka twice a week or never touch another tomato for as long as you live then DO IT.  Trust me when I tell you gents that prostate cancer doesn't care how old you are.  I was diagnosed at 49.  It's probably also true that prostate cancer usually doesn't kill you but trust me again when I tell you that 90% of the gents in my support group wish it had rather than face the kind of life they are reduced to after prostate cancer surgery.  I'm one of that 90%.  

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 11:04 PM, dontgetnone said:

I have to throw my 2 cents worth in here.  I don't know if there is any truth to that article or not but I really doubt it.  The thing is whether I believe there is any truth to it or not doesn't matter.  If the article says whack off 5 times a week then do it.  If another article you read says to take a particular vitamin every day or drink 3.4 oz of vodka twice a week or never touch another tomato for as long as you live then DO IT.  Trust me when I tell you gents that prostate cancer doesn't care how old you are.  I was diagnosed at 49.  It's probably also true that prostate cancer usually doesn't kill you but trust me again when I tell you that 90% of the gents in my support group wish it had rather than face the kind of life they are reduced to after prostate cancer surgery.  I'm one of that 90%.  

It doesn't affect everyone.  I have had many relatives live a productive life and just pass from Natural Causes of Old Age.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It doesn't affect everuone.  I have had many relatives live a productive life and just pass from Natural Causes of Old Age.

You're right of course.  It doesn't affect everyone. My point was that just because you are getting ready to turn 35 or 40 or 50 or 60 doesn't mean it's time to start thinking about it now.  Like any cancer it doesn't care what age you are.  If you are going to get it you're going to get it. Maybe I just didn't say it right.  

• Like 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

You're right of course.  It doesn't affect everyone. My point was that just because you are getting ready to turn 35 or 40 or 50 or 60 doesn't mean it's time to start thinking about it now.  Like any cancer it doesn't care what age you are.  If you are going to get it you're going to get it. Maybe I just didn't say it right.  

That's for sure it can happen to anyone at anytime.  I just go one day to the next if I suspect anything out of the ordinary I'll let the Doc know and go at it from there.

The only Vow I ever made was I am not making a Hospital, Nursing Home, or a Hospice my Final Destination.

• Like 3

That's for sure it can happen to anyone at anytime.  I just go one day to the next if I suspect anything out of the ordinary I'll let the Doc know and go at it from there.

The only Vow I ever made was I am not making a Hospital, Nursing Home, or a Hospice my Final Destination.

I made that same vow which is why I chose the treatment options the doctors recommended and eventually had the surgery.  I wasn't one of the lucky ones.  I'm free of the cancer now but at a huge cost.  My 6" dick is now 1.5" and useless.  I won't go into some of the other negative affects of fighting it.  They aren't pretty.  

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I made that same vow which is why I chose the treatment options the doctors recommended and eventually had the surgery.  I wasn't one of the lucky ones.  I'm free of the cancer now but at a huge cost.  My 6" dick is now 1.5" and useless.  I won't go into some of the other negative affects of fighting it.  They aren't pretty.  

If they ever tell me I have cancer then it is what it is.  Then I'll just live each day to the best of my ability until I take my last breath. We have Doctor Assisted Death in Canada so it will be over before it takes me. 

• Like 2

If they ever tell me I have cancer then it is what it is.  Then I'll just live each day to the best of my ability until I take my last breath. We have Doctor Assisted Death in Canada so it will be over before it takes me. 

For your sake my brother I will pray you never have to make a choice like that.  

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I hope I never have to but I know I have Options available if I need them.

They say there are always options for everything.  I found an option for my virtually nonexistant sex life involving a very nice married woman  and her strap-on.  I can do her quite well with that. LOL 

• Upvote 1