B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris General Topic April / May 2019

I like this house p,specialy how it was in start,basicaly clean of Barca shows crap.It only start being worst when the Barca shows arrived to the house big time.Maybe bringing couples that have no prior connection to Barca houses would prevent the shows and would be an nice house with normal couples and stuff.Well..goodbye to Kyle&Rus they were ok,to bad so much connections to the other barcas.

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Мне нравится этот дом р, как это специальный образом было в начале, basicaly очистить от Барка показывает crap.It только начать быть хуже, когда Барс показывает прибыл в доме большого time.Maybe принося парами, которые ранее не имели подключения к Барке домов будут предотвратить шоу и были бы хороший дом с нормальными парами и stuff.Well..goodbye к Кайлу и Русич они были хорошо, плохие так много связей с другими Barcas.

can they still come back

Il y a 12 heures, maxfactor a dit :

This couples on vacation is the scourge of RLC Barcelona

I don't think they are that bad, for me they add alot of colour and fun to B4 and B2.

They interact more compared to Blair & Mike and Jenn & her guy.

Yes they also created some inconvenience for the girls but it is a bit of give and take isn't it so?

1 hour ago, Ivsen said:

can they still come back

Till now we didn't have any couple repeated in this house(thing is good thing),only Elise and her dude but that was because she was prior an resident in other house.Right now i just hope the couple that will replace K&R isn't that big boobs girls that have an boyfriend in b4.Will be nice if is an new couple not related to any Barca house.