B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris General Topic April / May 2019

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

way to go Kylie, you let Rus have sex with four different women in a 24 hour period.  some kind of wife you are.........NOT!!  it will come back to haunt you and you will get what you deserve!

Woah there Harley, you are letting your imagination get ahead of you again.  You have zero evidence of anything you say.  UM could simply be the cleaners or more likely the pool maintenance guy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Woah there Harley, you are letting your imagination get ahead of you again.  You have zero evidence of anything you say.  UM could simply be the cleaners or more likely the pool maintenance guy.

You believe what you want to believe Max and I'll believe what I want to believe.  You know as well as I do that they only put the outside cameras UM when the pool guy is there.  You also know from watching everything that went on in B4 for the past couple of days that Diane and Olya were into Rus and spent 3 hours outside the house with him last night unchaperoned by the watchful eye of Kylie.  You also know how touchy feely Rus is with all they girls and it was said that Adelita was rubbing his dick, so don't tell me my imagination is getting ahead of me.  These girls are in the adult entertainment business but people on this forum want to pretend they are just the kind of girls that live next door to them.  I'll bet you if you go back and watch the replay before and after the UM for evidence of something happening during the UM, you will see that something happened.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You believe what you want to believe Max and I'll believe what I want to believe.  You know as well as I do that they only put the outside cameras UM when the pool guy is there.  You also know from watching everything that went on in B4 for the past couple of days that Diane and Olya were into Rus and spent 3 hours outside the house with him last night unchaperoned by the watchful eye of Kylie.  You also know how touchy feely Rus is with all they girls and it was said that Adelita was rubbing his dick, so don't tell me my imagination is getting ahead of me.  These girls are in the adult entertainment business but people on this forum want to pretend they are just the kind of girls that live next door to them.  I'll bet you if you go back and watch the replay before and after the UM for evidence of something happening during the UM, you will see that something happened.

I don't give the RLC fuckers money for replay

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

And ? Like you said they are not girls next door, they are here to do things, many things ... so why are thinking they have to be normal couples ??? I don't understand what you want !?

1 hour ago, Excelsior said:

And ? Like you said they are not girls next door, they are here to do things, many things ... so why are thinking they have to be normal couples ??? I don't understand what you want !?

I don't want anything LOL and there is nothing normal about any of them!  To try and settle this type of discussion, RLC just needs to get rid of all the labeling of the apartments and have only one label........"Anything Goes"........from cheating on their spouses, to wife swapping, to girls on girls, etc. etc., because other then them breathing air, there is nothing normal about it!!