B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #2

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

RLC, da 50 euro in più per ogni singola masturbazione, 75 euro per doppia masturbazione, per ora solo Loraine e 100 euro per una leccata di figa, questo è il nuovo listino prezzi pubblicato da RLC

where is this?

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sta solo scherzando 😉

I know. but maybe something true is there, lately there are shows never seen, like B2's, then they started to masturbate in almost all the apartments at the same time and frequently

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I know. but maybe something true is there, lately there are shows never seen, like B2's, then they started to masturbate in almost all the apartments at the same time and frequently

I agree with you in that. A few days ago they set records in the number of masturbations and fucking in almost all the RLC apartments.

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sono d'accordo con te in questo. Pochi giorni fa hanno registrato record nel numero di masturbazioni e scopate in quasi tutti gli appartamenti RLC.

you who have information sources, do you have any news?

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sono d'accordo con te in questo. Pochi giorni fa hanno registrato record nel numero di masturbazioni e scopate in quasi tutti gli appartamenti RLC.

Just now, Mauri said:

tu che hai fonti di informazione, hai qualche notizia?

even on some change?

12 minutes ago, Mauri said:

you who have information sources, do you have any news?

10 minutes ago, Mauri said:

even on some change?

We've seen Elvira pack her big suitcase and she passes 120 days next week. So it will probably be a party for her and she will leave, If she doesn't get renewed for another month, but I doubt it now

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Abbiamo visto Elvira mettere in valigia la sua grande valigia e passa 120 giorni la settimana prossima. Quindi sarà probabilmente una festa per lei e se ne andrà, se non si rinnoverà per un altro mese, ma ne dubito ora

yes, i know this