B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #2

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

it seems that they have never masturbated in their lives, and are discovering it now, or have never seen vibrators, all the girls who have been here have bought at least one vibrator, it seems they have discovered who knows what

You very well could  be right about that Mauri, think about where they come from. I am sure they have heard of sex toys, but I don't think they would have stores like in Barcelona.

3 minuti fa, Thestarider ha detto:

Puoi benissimo avere ragione su quel Mauri, pensare a doveenga. Sono sicuro che sono andati a parlare di giocattoli sessuali, ma non penso che gli negozi vengano a Barcellona.

c'è internet, a quanto pare non manca il lol. e poi sono ragazze che sono sempre in movimento, giusto? sono models o cose del genere

Just now, Thestarider said:

Four Orgasms, four explosions 😎😎

I was just kidding, I hope you knew that.

Last night I went to sleep with a huge grin on my face thanks to Monica and this morning I get to go to work with another grin on my face thanks to Olya and Ariela.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I was just kidding, I hope you knew that.

Last night I went to sleep with a huge grin on my face thanks to Monica and this morning I get to go to work with another grin on my face thanks to Olya and Ariela.

Monica ? 

Guest Peeker Seeker

These womans very good for each other. Like see more make happy sex. Girl blonde really like toy vibs

2 minutes ago, BigBoyVoy said:

Queste donne sono molto buone l'una per l'altra. Mi piace vedere di più fare il sesso felice. La ragazza bionda ama molto le vibrazioni giocattolo

sorry if I correct you, they don't like vibrations, but MONEY !!!

1 minute ago, BigBoyVoy said:

These womans very good for each other. Like see more make happy sex. Girl blonde really like toy vibs

I think that one is Ariela.  As far as I'm concerned I think she has a beautiful face, a killer smile and a body that could be continued on the next girl.  She is a definite 10 in my book.

• Upvote 1