B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #2

When I read about all these bates and Olya and Arieta playing their lesbian time, it makes me wonder just how good they are.  I mean, are the bates with good lighting or no lighting at all?  Is the Olya and Arieta show good to where you can see some actual tongue on pussy contact, and I don't mean from a camera that's a mile away.  Do they position themselves so you can actually see something worth seeing?  People get pretty riled up on this forum when such events happen and it just makes me wonder if it's any better or the same as it was when I left RLC.  I don't expect many answers and all I ask is that you are honest with any responses.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When I read about all these bates and Olya and Arieta playing their lesbian time, it makes me wonder just how good they are.  I mean, are the bates with good lighting or no lighting at all?  Is the Olya and Arieta show good to where you can see some actual tongue on pussy contact, and I don't mean from a camera that's a mile away.  Do they position themselves so you can actually see something worth seeing?  People get pretty riled up on this forum when such events happen and it just makes me wonder if it's any better or the same as it was when I left RLC.  I don't expect many answers and all I ask is that you are honest with any responses.

Harley you won't ever get anything but honest answers from me but realize they are just my opinions based on what I see.  Not everyone is going to see the same thing the same way.  I have only been here about 3 months now so I have no clue what things were like when you left.  I'm assuming they weren't great or you probably wouldn't have left. As far as the bates and sex sessions since I joined I have to say for the most part they are getting better.  Not every single one but the majority of them.  Recent bates by almost all the girls are done in full view so you can see everything.  They position themselves almost perfectly.  My biggest complaint is that a lot of them choose to do it with the main lights off and the damn nighttime camera just don't cut it with me. Some of the girls have a hard time reaching orgasm for whatever reason but that's normal with any woman. I think they do a very good job for us.

As for the sex sessions that's more of a mixed bag.  You take Elvira and Adelita to start with.  I love watching those 2 girls together as I've posted before.  In my opinion there is absolutely nothing fake about what they do together. At times their positions block a lot of the action but they move around quite a bit so it doesn't stay that way forever.  When they are licking each others pussy or fucking each other with their vibrators I'd say you can clearly see it more than 50% of the time.  They are in a confined bed and in their excitement they can't always stay still the whole time but they do a great job.  Also with them it's never the same.  It's always different and you never know what to expect.  When they orgasm you can tell it's real and if they can't have an orgasm they don't fake one.  In my opinion they are the best I've seen in the time I've been here.  Olya and Ariela didn't start out great but that could have been the cameras or nervousness or just not real comfortable with each other.  They have improved a lot as they showed earlier today.  Admitedly it was hard to see much detail because when you are on the bed with your head between another girls legs you have legs or backs or hair or something making it difficult to see but again they do move around and I have seen those tongues in those pussies and its even easier to see when they are sitting to the side using a vibrator.  They do put on an act for the cameras sometimes when they need more money or whatever but they also get real a lot.  Pam is pretty much a solo bater in my opinion but lately she has been showing a good bit of interest in playing with the other girls, especially Olya and Ariela and I think that's going to get better.  Lorraine, Diane interact well with the other girls but appear to be solo baters.  I really don't think that's going to change.  With the exception of a couple girls like Mila I think the current occupants are better than most of what we've had in my 3 months. 

I don't know what more to say, I know I'm probably forgetting things but at the moment I can't think of them.  Again this is all just what I see.  Take it for what it's worth.  This post is probably already TMI so I'm limiting it to B4.  I have opinions on all the apartments but PM me if you want me to get into those. This is already more than I've written in a long time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

They did this morning and I'm sure they will again.  Just be patient

I am patient, but it seems to me that they are sleeping, I do not do the usual time zone talk

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Loraine has a double personality, with Blair is a little troia, with the other girls she is a nun

I agree Sergio very conservative with all the participant's but with Blair and Mike, and even most of the time when she is alone. I would love to see her grow wand explore more of her wild side, as you know what the saying is about those ultra conservative girls, turn out the lights and close the bedroom door, and then hang on for dear life as you about to experience the wild side of life. 😉

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

some can I have seen it 😎

I have a question for you Starider or actually any of you gents who have been here since the dawn of time.  Have there ever been any girls on RLC who fucked each other with a strap-on?  I've heard a lot of stories about the things some of the past girls have done but nobody has ever mentioned that.  Just curious.  That's something I would love to see and not just because it's the only way I can fuck a woman anymore.  

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I have a question for you Starider or actually any of you gents who have been here since the dawn of time.  Have there ever been any girls on RLC who fucked each other with a strap-on?  I've heard a lot of stories about the things some of the past girls have done but nobody has ever mentioned that.  Just curious.  That's something I would love to see and not just because it's the only way I can fuck a woman anymore.  

There have been a few lesbian couples and so far not to the best of my recollection.