B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #3

I was being disgustedly sarcastic when I said they won't all get naked but I bet they all get down to panties and there will be hands and maybe tongues in those panties before they are done. . Probably Kylie's

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You are under the mistaken impression that they have every intention of getting naked.  Not going to happen...didn't last night.  They are taped up so as not to offend Mike.  This is ridiculous.  To think RLC actually pays these idiots.

Mike is quite used to Lorraine being completely naked, why not the rest of them?  Blair obviously doesn't care.

You're right, this is TOTALLY ridiculous.  You say RLC actually pays these idiots but it's really US who are paying them.  Every single month.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

The only idiots I see aren't in Barcelona... you people must have led some boring lives if you've never been around parties like this... 🤨

The party I was at last night makes this look like nursery school...know your audience.  You have know idea who we are on here.

• Like 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Mike, Blair and Lorraine alone in the living room now.  Big surprise

Yeah that's the point...there will be no big surprise...lol.  Now Lorane begging the others on the balcony to come down stairs so she can spend the night dancing while blocking and micro spec of activity on the cameras.